'Have a nice day,' house robbers tell blindfolded Constantia victim

supersunbird

Honorary Master
It is believed the attackers gained entry by cutting a hole in the perimeter fencing of the security estate where he lives
What a k4k security estate...

Solarion

Honorary Master
While the robbers were in the house, Stramrood said they looked relaxed, and took their time taking items from the house, including four hard drives that contained "the past 20 years of my life".
The absolute worst. I know exactly how this feels and it dun feel good.

Save stuff on the cloud.
Got to get burned at least once to start changing your view of just how "temporary" everything is unless it's on a cloud.

Otherwise it's not about if, it's about when. You just delaying the inevitable.

Novel

I feel for you. Was guttered when they stole my Laptop last year. Now I have backups for my backups that I keep @ my sister's place. At least you got your life, can still make new memories.

reactor_sa

Executive Member
When I was held up, or rather came home to a burglary in progress, one of the ****tards said "it's unfortunate you came home", I mean WTF....

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
I feel for you. Was guttered when they stole my Laptop last year. Now I have backups for my backups that I keep @ my sister's place. At least you got your life, can still make new memories.
And if they rob your sister?

HeftyCrab

Expert Member
And if they rob your sister?
He still has the originals and his own backups. Hes only screwed if they rob him and his sister at the same time, or they rob him and he hasnt updated the backup at his sisters place for a long time.