Have you been hit by crime during the past year?

-toady-

Expert Member
*And NO, i dont think this thread should be removed because this is the reality of living in South Africa we need to be able to talk about this and vent somewhere.*

Indeed we do and discussing these things may just help someone foil a planned crime...

CacklinTard

MFour

Expert Member
This thread's content seems quite familiar, unfortunately.

4 X Car broken into - radio stolen
1 X House burgeled - Lost all jewelery and clothes.
1 X Garage broken into - lost 1 speaker - they must have been hindered from completing the job, as everything was lined up, ready to be taken.

James

Expert Member
Me
Car : Locks jimmyed twice, third time they got in and stol all my cd's.
Wallet stolen by "Carol Singer" Who I caught walking around my property (stole it through the window)

Sister : Smash and Grab
Mother : Smash and grab
Brother : In Block Busters when they were held up at gun point in Hillcrest

sludge

Expert Member
Yes, while on holiday... The buggers only stole usefull stuff, left all the booze, ipod, dvd palyer... fewls! :D

DragonLogos

Expert Member
Well no one quote anything off web-pages here, and I would think in the absence of no crime stats being made public, it's nice to know that you are not alone in feeling that things are getting a bit rough. Which is one of the things that communications is all about.

I mean it's not like the bad old days of the Nat Party were you were not allowed to talk Politics - Along with dancing on Sundays - Funny thing is I remember when you used to moan about how wrong things were, you were told.... hey if you don't like to go back to were you came from

Tonight, about half an hour ago I had a lucky escape, someone up there is looking after me for sure

Geriatrix

Executive Member
One attempted hijacking and on another occasion I was chased by a taxi driver with an Ak47 aimed at my head because I dared shout at him when he almost drove over a guy.
Luckily his AK jammed and my car was fast.

And then there was a couple of verbal threats and attemted breakins, car got stolen.

Fun.
Needles to say I'm making plans to move to abroad.

spiderz

Honorary Master
Car broke into, radio stolen.
Telkom - still battleing to get my account sorted out. Billed me for things i did't order.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
my one females friend car was broken into this morning, radio stolen...

I always take off my radios face...

ajak

Expert Member
One of these days there is going to be nothing to steal anymore. I suppose then they are gonna start human trafficking. We whites can count ourselves lucky...who the hell wants to steal a White man and smuggle him into Africa,he he he :D :D

kilo39

Executive Member
ajak said:
One of these days there is going to be nothing to steal anymore. I suppose then they are gonna start human trafficking. We whites can count ourselves lucky...who the hell wants to steal a White man and smuggle him into Africa,he he he :D :D
Girls of any colour, denomination or creed will do though. Slavery is alive and well in Africa.