Have you been vaccinated against Covid-19?

• Yes - 2 Pfizer shots

Votes: 124 21.2%
  • Yes - J&J

Votes: 58 9.9%
  • Only first Pfizer shot

Votes: 216 37.0%
  • No, but I want to

Votes: 94 16.1%
  • No, and I don't want to

Votes: 92 15.8%

• Total voters

Red Plumstead

Expert Member
2nd Due Saturday if there is enough. Sites are running out. What about the booster shots in a few months time? Friend in the UK had already a booster shot as well.

rejuved

What if you get infected with Covid after only having your first Pfizer shot?
How effective is it at this point?
61% effective at preventing symptomatic disease 28 days after vaccination The sooner you get infected, the worse your protection.

CackyZa

What if you get infected with Covid after only having your first Pfizer shot?
How effective is it at this point?
My neighbor, a Preacher, got COVID, he said he got to the gates of Heaven and turned back as he had the first shot... I was so tempted to ask why he thought it was the gates of Heaven (seriously he says the first shot saved his life, he was 2 weeks in hospital)

Bhamj1ve

Did you get your 5G Implant? And which one did you opt for?
I opted 5G Open-Source Chip Implant which is both IOS and Android Compatible with a Free Microsoft Interface. I chose MTN as my preferred Network, with added roaming option. The current chip is both Bluetooth and WiFi Ready. I hear with the secondary Implant one will be able to Hotspot one's self and will incl a bonus GPS Chip .
My current speeds, 20mbps d/l, 20mpbs u/l. Go Ahead and Get Yourself Chipped.

Diplos

Wow!

How far apart were the doses, and any ill effects?
Slight soreness at injection with 1st shot, acute gout attack with 2nd shot, otherwise no other effects whatsoever. First injection Feb, second April.

AlvinG

Prepare for the mother of all sore arms.
I've had the sore arm for 2days, but developed what is known as Covid toes since taking my 1st jab. The vaccine centre denies this can happen. I beg to differ

metoman78

Only side effect of the 2nd Pfizer was I was running a fever. Otherwise I am getting use to the other toe on my left foot after the jab

sand_man

Honorary Master
Just gotten my 2nd dose... I'm well and truly ready for a mid afternoon nap. Side-effect you might say? No, I'm always ready for a mid afternoon nap round about this time...

CandyEvans553

I had my first pfizer dose on Tuesday, was fine until 3am the next day when I woke up with a fever of 38.5, headache and really bad joint pain - I had to take a sick day. Woke up nice and sweaty on day 2 but no more fever and just feeling a little flat - otherwise fine.

I got covid a year ago - my symptoms were 8 days of blinding headaches, fever and extreme joint and back pain, followed on day 9 buy 2 weeks of breathing issues with the back pain, 1 month of severe brain fog, and 6 months milder brain fog and a resurfaced old back injury (doctors think covid cause the nerve to flare) Its only been the last 2 months that I've been feeling myself again.

If I was lucky enough to not not have had covid I would think the side effects are really ****. But having had covid one day of sickness seems worth it.

Interesting that all my side effects were the same symptoms I had with covid - makes you wonder if the people having a bad reaction to the vaccine would be the same people who would otherwise have gotten really sick from covid.

Zeus07

Had J&J a week ago. Almost no noticeable side-effects, it almost makes me wonder if it wasn't a saline solution shot :p
I did have trouble falling asleep for 2 or 3 days though, and feeling sleepy later in the day. No sore arm.

Piet B

Yes, first Pfizer shot on the 3rd of June, second shot on the 15th of July, zero side effects apart from a slightly sore arm after the 1st shot. I'm 69 yrs old.

Neuk_

Executive Member
J&J earlier today, a sore arm but no other side affects thus far.