Have you been vaccinated against Covid-19?

Have you been vaccinated against Covid-19?

• Yes - 2 Pfizer shots

Votes: 124 21.2%
  • Yes - J&J

Votes: 58 9.9%
  • Only first Pfizer shot

Votes: 216 37.0%
  • No, but I want to

Votes: 94 16.1%
  • No, and I don't want to

Votes: 92 15.8%

• Total voters

Sirthoz

Yes J&J. In 12 hours after a Jab I have feverish symptoms then I take panado and 6 hours later they disappear

SPERUJ

No & I never intend to (it's shocking how everyone is forcing us to get the vaccine, when they have No right to...❕) , This vaccine thing seems like a hoax...❕#NotVaccinated ❕⚡

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20210804_202836270.jpg
    CollageMaker_20210804_202836270.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 36
  • CollageMaker_20210804_202716479.jpg
    CollageMaker_20210804_202716479.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 36

teejay 44

My sister tells me you just go to Clicks where she is and fill in a form and wait in a short line and your done.

droidx

Expert Member
I had my second Pfizer dose today. After the first dose, I had a mildly sore arm. I can feel the same now after the second dose. It got worse on day two and went away by day three the last time. Will monitor the effects now.

Crusader

Expert Member
Got J&J two days ago. Yesterday I had fever for the whole day and didn't feel too great. Today I'm fine aside from a sore arm.

Olddude

Had 2 Pfizer jabs. The 2nd jab was significantly worse than 1st jab for me, but not for my wife. Had bad headache and very sore arm for 2 days. Listless for 1 day. No problems after 3 days.

buffalobill

Prepare for the mother of all sore arms.
Nah. The first one was a bit sore, the second one not at all. In fact, two weeks later I found a plaster still stuck to my shoulder - and I'd had multiple showers since then, in case you were questioning my personal hygiene.

buffalobill

No & I never intend to (it's shocking how everyone is forcing us to get the vaccine, when they have No right to...❕) , This vaccine thing seems like a hoax...❕#NotVaccinated ❕⚡
Are you serious or just plain delusional?

dbz0e

Pfizer first shot. Could not agree more with people that the pain in your arm afterwards is weird for such a small jab, since your cant place it as its feels internal. But next day, I felt like million bucks, whatever they put in there cured all my ooh and aahs..superman!

MirageF1

Executive Member
Going for 2nd Pfizer shot in about 2 weeks, 17th of this month.
No side effects after 1st besides slight tenderness for a day or 2 at site of jab.

HowTo

Expert Member
Did both.
Both gave me tenderness in area were injected.
Wife complaint about last one headache and arm tenderness.

neoprema

Executive Member
IS it just me, or are anti-vaxxers the new Vegans? Its like they have to announce they're not taking the vaccine just like we have to hear they don't eat meat etc.

I've yet to hear someone say to me "I took the vaccine" unless i ask them. But i've had a few tell me why they are NOT taking it and why I shouldn't....

Totempole

Expert Member
IS it just me, or are anti-vaxxers the new Vegans? Its like they have to announce they're not taking the vaccine just like we have to hear they don't eat meat etc.

I've yet to hear someone say to me "I took the vaccine" unless i ask them. But i've had a few tell me why they are NOT taking it and why I shouldn't....
I certainly wouldn't announce it. In fact, I'd be more inclined to lie and say I took it when I didn't. People that don't want the vaccine are looked upon by people who took the vaccine as selfish and inconsiderate.