Have you been vaccinated for Covid-19 yet?

lived666

Executive Member
Junior received his jab today - 12 hours later he isn't doing so well. Chills, slight fever, nausea, headache, looks a tad flu-ish, speech a bit slurred - will home monitor, temp at 37.6 hope it doesn't go higher.

Dave

Honorary Master
Yes, Pfizer vaccine.

No real side effects other than similar effects from the flu jab, sore arm, a bit flu-ish for a couple of days.

Van87

Junior received his jab today - 12 hours later he isn't doing so well. Chills, slight fever, nausea, headache, looks a tad flu-ish, speech a bit slurred - will home monitor, temp at 37.6 hope it doesn't go higher.
Is the list of common after effects of the vaccine. People have been noting daily. So sounds perfectly normal. While of course some people have zero changes, others suffer from what you have described

Sensorei

Executive Member
Strangely kids are often found to have stronger side effects from vaccines, because they are related to having a stronger immune system response which results in the more noticeable systemic inflammation. It's all good. Just the body making sure that whatever is invading it is dealt with severely.

Norrad

Expert Member
Except of course, afaik none of the vaccines are approved (or have been tested) for the under 18’s so kids shouldn’t be getting the COVID vaccination (that’s why I asked how old Junior was).
Slight correction. None have been approved for under 16s. My cousin's son got his first jab and he is 17.

agustino

Strangely kids are often found to have stronger side effects from vaccines, because they are related to having a stronger immune system response which results in the more noticeable systemic inflammation. It's all good. Just the body making sure that whatever is invading it is dealt with severely.
Africa Centre for European reseachers

Having results from the kids of Africa soon they will develop vaccine for kids

First time I realize this that the vaccine have different impacts to kids who practically have high imnune

JohnMao

Executive Member

First time I realize this that the vaccine have different impacts to kids who practically have high imnune
The vaccines are not meant for children under a certain age. Kids only get vaccinated for things like polio etc. Not flu, or this Coronavirus.

Suspect99

Executive Member

Source for the tests on kids? Or are you making this up

lived666

Executive Member
Is the list of common after effects of the vaccine. People have been noting daily. So sounds perfectly normal. While of course some people have zero changes, others suffer from what you have described
yeah, he didn't grow a third limb or have a huge desire to dump his apple products and go buy Microsoft, he just felt overall kak. Not great this morning but ok-ish enough to go on call.

Rosaudio

First Officer
I haven't been vaccinated yet but my housemate was vaccinated with Pfizer, and father with the AstraZeneca vaccine.

No side effects from both.

Neuk_

Executive Member
I was hoping I would have been naturally vaccinated by now due to all the 'positive' people I have been around but no luck yet.

Perfectly normal for when you get a vaccination.

Anthro

Expert Member
Please keep us updated, keep them hydrated and put a cold towel on their neck.
Also, for more information to clarify, please check the following website out for adverse affections.