Have you broken any lockdown regulations?

Have you broken any lockdown regulations?

• Alcohol

Votes: 121 38.7%
  • Curfew

Votes: 93 29.7%
  • Masks

Votes: 102 32.6%
  • Prohibited areas (beaches, parks, etc)

Votes: 69 22.0%
  • Social distancing

Votes: 130 41.5%
  • Tobacco / nicotine

Votes: 82 26.2%
  • Travel

Votes: 67 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 39 12.5%
  • None

Votes: 80 25.6%

• Total voters

Thugscub

Expert Member
Some Wildebeest on a power trip would not let me into a club. With a scarf around my pip.
So I just stepped back pulled my jocks off and wrapped them around my head.
That fekked him.
Then I buggered off to spend my cash elsewhere.

Maurice Kitching

Every single one. Back in the office on 30 March 2020. Employed additional currently disadvantaged. Boom year. All the other sheep hiding behind their curtains calling the cops on each other.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Technically I think everyone in this country has broken a few of the regulations at some point or another.

Some of them have been accidental and others have been intentional.
Ja the social distancing one being top on the list. We have all been pushed into this at some point or another.
In my case, it was being forced to endure the damn queues for licence renewal in GP.
The rest of the list are all deliberate if you broke them.

cn@

Expert Member
Curfew

I once went to a braai (6 people) a couple of streets down in my neighbourhood. The braaier (me) did a kak job and we ended up eating 30 minutes late.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Curfew

I once went to a braai (6 people) a couple of streets down in my neighbourhood. The braaier (me) did a kak job and we ended up eating 30 minutes late.
Did you got arrested? I mean you should have been. For the kak job at least.

Farmerj

The night of the previous lockdown and family gathering speech I went full assault. And 9pm on a sunday night after listening to the drivel I grabbed some white ( I thought ) enamel paint and drove to a recently graffitied sign post outside our community hall. I failed to tell my partner I would be doing this. On the way, I realised I was not tall enough to paint it all and saw that my local pubs lights were on. I stopped in my painting gear to ask for two beer crates, the three other people asked what I was up to, we had a couple shooters and the pubs owner sponsored us drinks for the evenings activisties. We all ended up painting and taking part in cleaning up the board from the graffiti. We got home at 1am, I had enamel all over my clothes, car and car keys. The girlfriend did not speak to me for two days, but damn we had fun, felt liberating and started something bigger. We have a group called the "Comrads" now and we look at things we can do to fix our community together. PS the enamel paint was not white it turned out.

gottagoon

Executive Member
Heartfelt thanks to the brave people that helped stop the burning and destruction. I ****ing tried to create a thread and MBB would not allow me to post images etc. ****ing shabby MBB. ****ing shabby. Screenshot_2021-07-17-14-06-55-754_com.whatsapp.png Screenshot_2021-07-17-14-07-11-941_com.whatsapp.png Screenshot_2021-07-17-14-07-11-941_com.whatsapp.png Screenshot_2021-07-17-14-07-25-566_com.whatsapp.png Screenshot_2021-07-17-14-07-39-950_com.whatsapp.png

gottagoon

Executive Member
This should be applauded. There are many here on MBB that helped save SA from the Zuma related trashing of SA.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Heartfelt thanks to the brave people that helped stop the burning and destruction. I ****ing tried to create a thread and MBB would not allow me to post images etc. ****ing shabby MBB. ****ing shabby.
Might have helped if you hadn't created it in the News and Current Affairs sub...

Be responsible now and delete/lock that thread - in the meantime, I'll report it to a mod to get it removed in case you can't delete/lock your own thread

gottagoon

Executive Member
Might have helped if you hadn't created it in the News and Current Affairs sub...

Be responsible now and delete/lock that thread - in the meantime, I'll report it to a mod to get it removed in case you can't delete/lock your own thread
Ok. We have many many brave forumites here that have gone out of their way in the last week to help stabilize SA after the kak. I don't want them to be forgotten. Ever.

defcomk

Went to the beach when beaches were closed we saw a saps plane flying overhead.

Running up sand dunes isn't fun.

If you gonna violate your fitness levels must be to par for a swift get away xD