Have you ever cheated on an exam?

Have you ever cheated on an exam or test?

• Yes

Votes: 86 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 233 73.0%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Have you ever cheated on an exam or test while at school? If so how - did you use technology or was it old school? Were you ever caught?

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions

eg2505

Honorary Master
kids of today using smartwatches,cellphones Whasapp, and chegg, to cheat
spoiled Brats honestly, its too easy to use Google , problem comes when you CANT ask Google, and actually have to Know the answer.
or be able to use your brain to work out the answer.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Yeah. Std 6 history exam. One of those essay questions. Brain froze. Looked at cousin sitting next to me and asked him for the first line. Came flooding back after :oops:

Wasn't caught. But still remember it vividly because it was cheating

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions
This is about cheating, not plagiarism.

Paul Kemp

No, we were brought up different in the 80's
Surely if parents brought up in the 80s are raising their kids with the same values then it has more to do with the people than the times, right?

My answer was no even though I don’t test well. If I could cheat on a Microsoft exam I might consider changing this answer :)