Have you ever cheated on an exam?

Have you ever cheated on an exam or test?

• Yes

Votes: 86 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 233 73.0%

• Total voters

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Yes. I'm pretty sure in my 5 years in high school I had to have cheated at least once.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Too much effort and stress to cheat. Would rather flunk it and try again.

Only thing I cheat on is video games. Also too lazy to farm ****.

10,000 wood - lumberjack
10,000 food - cheese steak jimmy's
10,000 gold - robin hood
10,000 stone - rock on

Age of Empires ... ?

GforceD

Executive Member
With so many practice tests available, you cram the week before and the write, pass and forget everything you learned.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
With so many practice tests available, you cram the week before and the write, pass and forget everything you learned.

Well, that is about what most exams, one writes these days are not worth remembering, and are totally valueless.

yatiya

No, but I helped other people cheat. I was the class "nerd" (I don't care for that term, but it's so most people understand), so others asked me for answers. Was a good way to get in their good books and not get picked on, so don't judge.

yatiya

Too much effort and stress to cheat. Would rather flunk it and try again.

Only thing I cheat on is video games. Also too lazy to farm ****.

10,000 wood - lumberjack
10,000 food - cheese steak jimmy's
10,000 gold - robin hood
10,000 stone - rock on

Wololo!

cptpilot

It’s harder to cheat than to actually study. With the modern systems, cheating is bloody hard to do. It’s easier to master the content and pass the exam than having someone slip you the answers during the exam somehow (I assume that would be the method unless you stole the exam papers)

If only universities put as much effort into compiling proper papers (benefits all students) as they do on anti-cheating (for less than 1% of students), the whole experience would be much better.

Remote proctoring is the worst - no, I do not have somebody hiding under my keyboard!

Wary GOM

Expert Member
So... Had one of these bad boys at Uni

Hated the Calculus theory as I was studying Engineering

Back then, in order to program the theory onto one of these, you had to type it out in software and the upload

I learnt more while typing it out than I ever did in class.

So yes, I tried cheating, no it didn't work as most of our calculus exams did not allow graphing calcs, but I passed in the end.

View attachment 1051995
You passed thanks to the calculator - I suspect doing that taught you more of practical value than all the lectures.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Have you ever cheated on an exam or test while at school? If so how - did you use technology or was it old school? Were you ever caught?
Where is the other option? There is only one right answer here but I am sure the millennials have plenty of excuses why they will want to neither admit to cheating nor vote no.