Votes: 156 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 223 41.4%
  • Not yet, but I want to

Votes: 156 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 0.7%

• Total voters
So, where SARS states - value of goods , value is determined by price paid? On my orders, the more the "discount" the higher the tax? Anyway, will still use Temu and Wish.

Value is determined by the price paid, yes. You're supposed to pay VAT (with built in inflation i.e. vat on 110% of the value of the goods) and any duties as well. It's based on what you paid, excluding shipping and insurance.

First order arrived today. Ordered on 3rd of April so not to bad.
All the stuff is decent quality so thumbs up.

Must be honest that price on Temu is no longer cheap, some stuffs are actually cheaper on takealot,

Must be honest that price on Temu is no longer cheap, some stuffs are actually cheaper on takealot,
Really depends on what you're looking for, but perhaps it has made locals catch a wakeup.

Clothes are one of the things I will never buy from them, chinese sizing can be deceitful.
Previously the wife ordered one clothing item to check the sizes and it was fine.

I agree sometimes it can be deceitful but so far their size guides were spot on.

Dammit 3 different couriers today for 1 order.

Best of it all the stuff was booked in on the 14th in CPT at different times that day. No wonder the delivery is a mess. Tracking was not updated since the 14th so one can't really rely on these tracking statuses.

Strange thing is that one of our parcels is still waiting for a flight while the clothing parcel ordered after that one is already on its way.

Back