Have you registered for the 2022 Census?

Have you registered for the 2022 Census?

• Yes

Votes: 112 31.3%
  • Not yet, but I will

Votes: 62 17.3%
  • I have no intention of taking part

Votes: 125 34.9%
  • Other (including expats)

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • *NEW* Registered and completed

Votes: 41 11.5%

• Total voters

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I got mine Via SMS, but the site didn't work on my mobile device, so had to get the link out the SMS and onto my PC ...

I didn't even bother with doing it on a mobile, just copied the link to myself and opened on the PC.

I'm also pretty damned sure I requested to be contacted over email, not phone... so nice to see that the Census lot actually give a shyte about what you want.

Gmdl

Must one wait for the census person to come to ones door now if one cannot do it online anymore?

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
Must one wait for the census person to come to ones door now if one cannot do it online anymore?

In the rare event of someone coming to my door, they will get told to bugger off, and to go bother someone who appreciates them.

ChantellJvV

I couldn't complete the Online Registration, the Site kept crashing. Now I've lost all interest to be any kind of helpful

dgm123

Why do I need to register, surely a general census by very definition would have to include everyone in the land at a certain date?
Sounds like another cadre tender to me
To stop a census official knocking on your door asking you all these questions

Joeboy69

Expert Member
Online registration is extended to 13 Feb so you can still do it to avoid a physical visit

steve1949

It is really a joke doing this census. Government spokesperson says it is worth the R3,2 billion because then they can plan for infrastructure needs!!! They can't even maintain our existing infrastructure, so do they even understand what they are saying?? Useless!

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
It is really a joke doing this census. Government spokesperson says it is worth the R3,2 billion because then they can plan for infrastructure needs!!! They can't even maintain our existing infrastructure, so do they even understand what they are saying?? Useless!

No they don't understand anything, other than a few of them are putting a large part of that R3.2 billion in there back pockets.

Rocco1

Expert Member

Looks like they reopened the online registration.
Anyone tried to register from scratch now?