Have you started saving for Black Friday deals?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
After my whole ordeal with Makro, I'm not all that keen on Black Friday. Makro never paid me my money back.

Just a heads up to those who are thinking about buying from Makro on Black Friday, their support is the absolute worst. I've completely stopped buying from them.
That is actually seriously bad on their behalf...

wizardofid

Expert Member
No, I have a credit card and know how to use it, but I’m not going to be part af the crazy people.

I’ll take a 50gig from MTN, or a new iPad Pro (if there is a October event), and maybe some Thule stuff.
I am also waiting to see what MTN does ;)

koeks525

Expert Member
No I have not been saving for Black Friday... the deals always end up disappointing. If the deals are not disappointing, the website cannot handle the large influx of web traffic.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Nope. That's what my credit card is for. And no, I don't intend to commit financial suicide. My only interest at this point would be to get decent Lego sales. If none, I have lost nothing.

Swa

Honorary Master
Nope. That's what my credit card is for. And no, I don't intend to commit financial suicide. My only interest at this point would be to get decent Lego sales. If none, I have lost nothing.
Is there such a thing? I mean price wise. It's just insane.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Is there such a thing? I mean price wise. It's just insane.
Agreed. Prices are steep. But I'm looking for sets I can pay out and get a reasonable return on in my Bricklink store. Always looking for clearance sales where there's 50% off. Never know what can be found.

sand_man

Honorary Master
My mtn 50GB deal and snazzy new (well 10 months old now) volvo says different.
+1!!! Got 3 of those MTN 50gb promos! Possibly the best value for money purchase of my life!! Gutted that the contract is ending soon! Waiting eagerly to see what MTN offer.

Fro

After my whole ordeal with Makro, I'm not all that keen on Black Friday. Makro never paid me my money back.

Just a heads up to those who are thinking about buying from Makro on Black Friday, their support is the absolute worst. I've completely stopped buying from them.
I bought an SD card from them earlier this year. After they couldn't hand over the package they didn't contact me afterwards and has still failed to refund me for the purchase, which one of their people said they'd do.

I'll never buy from them online ever again. I've had great after-sale experiences with Takealot and Zando in the past.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yearning for a pair of the Plantronic Backbeats Pro2. A good price on these is around R3500... let's see...

Solitude

Expert Member
I bought an SD card from them earlier this year. After they couldn't hand over the package they didn't contact me afterwards and has still failed to refund me for the purchase, which one of their people said they'd do.

I'll never buy from them online ever again. I've had great after-sale experiences with Takealot and Zando in the past.
It was the same for me. They kept promising they would pay me but never did. I eventually just gave up. They lost much more from what I could have spent there than just paying back the money they owed me. Screw them.

Ghoster79

Put a few skekles aside - not looking for anything too specific, but if pricing comes in right on something that I didn't know I was wanting, its paid for