Have you used the SA Post Office in 2019/2020?

Have you used the SA Post Office in 2019/2020?

• Yes

Votes: 47 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 57 54.8%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Have you used the SA Post Office in 2019/2020? If so, what was your experience?

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Used it the day before yesterday to renew my license. Only two people in the queue before me when I got there.

When I left there were about 25!

Will definitely be back... next year.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Car licence, some payments, post box collections, parcels local.
All the normal stuff.
Within walking distance, convenient, works for us.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Yeaa, collected my parcels from wish and ebay :)

Edit: I know a lady there so i get notified when its there :)

R4ziel

Expert Member
Not yet, but waiting for an Amazon delivery coming in Feb, so well see how it goes

SykomantiS

Expert Member
Yes, multiple small parcels. Menlo Park Post Office. I built a couple of iSpindels and the components I ordered got split due to being from multiple vendors (aliexpress). So what should have been 2 packages (electronics and pc boards) ended up being six packages.
All were delivered to the Post Office at around a week between packages and all collected without issues. No losses, no damages, very friendly staff. Only thing that irked me is that I ended up paying six 'handling fees' instead of just two which increased the cost of the project.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
yes for bidorbuy collections
yes for Wish collections (have no other choice) which is why i rather use banggood.com as much as possible (super cheap courier service and lightning fast)

Agent47

Renewed car licence, with no people in front of me. Still happy to only have to do this once a year

Ecco

Executive Member
Only to renew my car licence, and the line for this was about 15 people at any given time (people joining and leaving the queue). While in this queue, only 1 person came into the post office for something other then licence renewal.

Taariq404

Collected an international package, took about 30 minutes. I think they either go on tea breaks or long toilet breaks as soon as they head to the back.