• No plans to

Votes: 96 28.7%
  • Other

Votes: 13 3.9%

• Total voters

noxibox

Honorary Master
I watched it.

A couple of months later, a friend and I are at all-you-can-eat sushi. He gets the octopus. I ask him if he doesn't feel bad about eating such a smart animal. He tells me that if it was so smart, it wouldn't be on his plate.
Do serial killers say the same thing?

I think one of the criteria for winning an Oscar is that practically no one (except the Academy Illuminati) must have seen the movie by the time it wins the award.
Well the studios decide what to submit and promote.

Past nominees include such obscure films as The Dark Knight, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Joker. Where do they even find these films?

brabham

No, but my wife has been trying to get me to watch it as she watched it last year sometime and has been telling everyone she could ever since.

Marius Flash

Expert Member
Very impressed with this documentary! I was surprised it received a Grammy, but certainly deserved it, the documentary was quite interesting and enjoyable. Well done to SA

Genas

Slow at times, but quite fascinating to see the Octopus and the storyteller interacting. Very moving scene close to the end where the Octopus recognises the storyteller after a time apart. The Octopus then rushes to him and gives him what can only be described as a hug. Had no idea how intelligent they are — masters at camouflage.

garp

Executive Member
I was going to watch this, but the fact that it has now won an Oscar almost guarantees that I will either be bored to tears or hate it with every fibre in my body, so no, I will not now be watching this seeing as it has had the Oscar reverse endorsement.

grok

Honorary Master
Watched it, liked it but I liked the sequel better..