Have2Have a no show... What a Rip off. Help...

Brandon21

So I ordered a computer component through Have2Have, an online store that ships products from overseas to SA.

I wanted this product as I could not have gotten this product in SA.

They recently sent out emails, to all customers with all outstanding deliveries etc. explaining that they are sorry for the delay and are being bought by a different online retailer with tons of experience. A while after that... The site is down, the support is gone and no more email responses are occurring as I have seen numerous similar complaints on Hello Peter.

This site seems not to always have been a scam as some people have complained in the past but mostly of late deliveries etc. Probably should've done my homework.

So I know the owner's name is Simon Swanich and he studied at Gibs in Pta. This guy is on Facebook and really advertises himself everywhere. Even has a quote on the Gibs brochure.

I just want contact with this person as I want a explanation for the delay, and more information about the so called change in ownership. I want him to either give me my product or my money back. Or even just a new delivery time whatever, but I'm not going to be conned!

I have numerous emails from Simon himself as proof of contact between us, from the have2have support site. Some even confirm that my item has arrived at the OR Tambo Customs, with more reasons for the delay and promises of Delivery.

Are there any more people out there with the same problem as I, who want to stand up and take action against people like this, taking chances.

Is there anyone who can advise me on the matter of how I can maybe track Simon, or contact him or about Have2Have or anything that can help my case. Anybody who has dealt with him in the past or knows him now?

Please guys, I need help to stop this possible con and theft.

Thanks everybody!

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Did you use your Credit Card to purchase the item?

If yes, then lodge a dispute with your bank, and hope you get your money back... File a fraud charge as well.

if not, then file the fraud charge and write the money off.

saor

Honorary Master
That sucks. Hope you come right getting your money back. At least the site is down so no more people will get screwed over.

crackersa

Honorary Master
if you can get several people to complain about this guy to Gibs, they will remove him from the brochure.

Brandon21

I'm an idiot. Thought it was a very old post as I looked at the joining dates.

I will continue on there. Thank you!