HBO's Ballers (2015 Series)

FiestaST

Honorary Master
303. Spencer incurring some hurdles with getting football to Vegas.

Also large prevalence of iPads everywhere.

cr@zydude

Executive Member
I enjoy the show, but the continuity issues are getting to me. How much money Spencer lost changed from season 1 to 2. Maybe that was a lie to Jason, but in season 2 Jay Glazer explicitly says that Spencer was never on his show. Roll on season 3 and we have video of him on the show from his playing days.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I enjoy the show, but the continuity issues are getting to me. How much money Spencer lost changed from season 1 to 2. Maybe that was a lie to Jason, but in season 2 Jay Glazer explicitly says that Spencer was never on his show. Roll on season 3 and we have video of him on the show from his playing days.
Holy crap you have too much time on your hands, and are missing the point of this show entirely if you are looking at it in this way.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Agreed. This S3 has even more of the "Entourage with NFL players instead of film stars" -vibe. I dig it

themba990

Expert Member
Fast cars and hot babes... what more could one ask for?

I watched S1 and some of S2 and enjoyed it for the easy watching.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Yoh...Anderson's little brother (CEO) is a proper d-bag! Ending of 306 throws a proper spanner in the works.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
307. Spencer taking some major strain. Charles sees potential. Lastly a major shift for ASM.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Agreed. This S3 has even more of the "Entourage with NFL players instead of film stars" -vibe. I dig it
I'm re-watching Entourage. Definitely similar vibes, which is a good thing, although Spencer is a much more believable focal point while I never bought in to Vinny Chase. Entourage was carried by E, Ari and Drama.