HBO's Ballers (2015 Series)

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Loooove Entourage! If I had to choose between the two Entourage gets my vote. Ballers it pretty darn entertaining notwithstanding.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
309 2nd last epi of the season. Poor Spencer getting screwed over in more ways than one.
I'm loving it. It's (I really do hesitate on say it) like the writing has matured and the characters and storyline are growing out of the one dimension they were in during S01 and S02.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I'm loving it. It's (I really do hesitate on say it) like the writing has matured and the characters and storyline are growing out of the one dimension they were in during S01 and S02.
What's your thoughts on the chick he is banging?

Hot yes but seems oh so stuck up...

thestaggy

Honorary Master
For those that may be interested, the move Spence and co were working on is something that happened in real life. The Oakland Raiders will indeed relocate to Las Vegas. As a follower of the NFL, I am impressed by the amount of participation by the NFL, even regarding sensitive topics as it is quite a guarded organisation.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Season 4 opener, 401. Scenery change. Not a fan of the annoying Russell Brand though.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
402. Looks like Russell Brand is a series regular now. That aside liking the landscape change to California.

Last edited:

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Wish something would happen. 2 episodes and all that has happened is they moved to California and got stoned.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
404. All out war with Russell Brand's character. Enjoying it.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Come on!!!! Nothing is happening. Ahhhhh I'm just waiting for the punch line.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I dunno, just not feeling S4 as much Seasons 1-3. I feel the ASM vibe & setting was just better.