HDMI Female to HDMI Female adapter

EtTA

Would anyone happen to know where in Cape Town I can purchase the adapter mentioned in the subject? I want to connect 2 HDMI cables together. I checked Takealot, but it doesn't seem like they have and I don't feel like going from store to store to search for one. Any help would be appreciated :)

pcdoc

Would anyone happen to know where in Cape Town I can purchase the adapter mentioned in the subject? I want to connect 2 HDMI cables together. I checked Takealot, but it doesn't seem like they have and I don't feel like going from store to store to search for one. Any help would be appreciated :)
Your best bet would be Linkage at Northgate Mall off Koeberg Road

AVSupply

AV Supply representative
Company Rep

We're cheaper, and you can collect if you want to save on postage :)

http://www.avsupply.co.za/product_info.php/hdmi-coupler-p-136

AVSupply

AV Supply representative
Company Rep
Very nice :) Can I collect at the post office on weekends?

We're based in Edgemead so weekend collection is fine. If collecting from Claremont, it's only available Mon to Fri