Health minister will recommend drop in lockdown level - relaxed alcohol restrictions "if we all behave"

John Tempus

Executive Member
Awesome

Can't wait for Lockdown 1 with curfew of 1am-4am because without curfew we will not behave.

How about you give us an update when LOCKDOWN gets removed entirely. Every single lockdown level treat the citizens like infant children with curfews and random bs just to show us who is the boss.

Oh and can we get a functional parliament again and not a 3 man tribe running the Kingdom of South Africa or is that also not going to change.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Awesome

Can't wait for Lockdown 1 with curfew of 1am-4am because without curfew we will not behave.

How about you give us an update when LOCKDOWN gets removed entirely. Every single lockdown level treat the citizens like infant children with curfews and random bs just to show us who is the boss.

Oh and can we get a functional parliament again and not a 3 man tribe running the Kingdom of South Africa or is that also not going to change.
I wonder if all those clowns have been jabbed? And why Parliament is still clinging on to this crazy stupid system to try and govern the country!

John Tempus

Executive Member
I wonder if all those clowns have been jabbed? And why Parliament is still clinging on to this crazy stupid system to try and govern the country!

....because disaster protocols being renewed indefinitely allows the tribe in charge to rule as dictators.

They have a "constitutional" uno reverse card they will just keep using every month indefinitely, I don't see Queen Kopdoek releasing that renewal the same way I do not seen a total lockdown removal in the near future. Even if everyone is vaccinated with bs juice there will be new covid19 and its variants cases indefinitely and that will be enough for them to keep the restrictions in place in some form indefinitely.

They can keep pointing at restrictions in place because covid19 cases still with us and every gullible sheeple even on this forum will agree with it like good sheep.

D.B.Cooper

Expert Member
Phaahla said that the curfew might be further relaxed to start at midnight instead of 23:00.
Or just get rid of it completely you bald-headed twat.

We need an "up yours" emoji, stat.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Health minister Joe Phaahla has said that his department might recommend that government relax its lockdown restrictions in the coming weeks.
Who cares what you recommend.

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
Go f**k yourself health minister, I am not a child, go talk to your own kids like that

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Then there is going to be a problem. Most people just cant behave and mess it up for everyone.
ah yes, the Herrenvolk must've said the same about the Jews back when Hitler announced new decrees

get your head out of your ass, government is not meant to give us little treats for whatever the fahk they deem to be "good behaviour", government is meant to be by the people, for the people

and if government isn't serving us, they deserve nothing less than the fate of Marie Antoinette

Osteosarcoma

Each 3 to 6 months cycle wil be a new variant, new lock down, new boosters and round and round we go mass disobedience seems to be the only way forward.