Healthy, strong but overweight 46 year old tech junky dies from COVID-19

The_MAC

Executive Member
July is before August... but I edited my post now to correct the date.

If people got the jab before then its because they were a healthcare worker, a teacher or they were lucky enough to be in the trail.
I know it's too late now for him, sadly.

But I registered on the 15th July, went in as a walk-in on the 19th, no workaround or funny business.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
I corrected :) noticed you said 2nd jab
:) -we are both two quick on the draw.

Interesting though because 1 jab should still be providing some sort of immunity.
In some places its been harder to get the vaccination and I know someone who booked because he didn't have a lot of free time, then when he got there they were ignoring the bookings and just doing first come first serve.

Lupus

Honorary Master
:) -we are both two quick on the draw.

Interesting though because 1 jab should still be providing some sort of immunity.
In some places its been harder to get the vaccination and I know someone who booked because he didn't have a lot of free time, then when he got there they were ignoring the bookings and just doing first come first serve.
I got J&J so only needed the one apparently. But yeah now a few people are going for their second jabs.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
I know it's too late now for him, sadly.

But I registered on the 15th July, went in as a walk-in on the 19th, no workaround or funny business.
Sure... Also saw that I would only have been able to get a booking now (today actually) so I just went and got it done on the 26th.
I know not everyone has the luxury of being able to sit in a queue all morning.

The_MAC

Executive Member
One guy has heart failure. Pleads with everyone to get vaccinated because clearly everyone now is gonna die. Maximum shilling.
Yeah, there have been a few sensational vaccine related articles on News24 recently, sad stories, but a little bit dramatic

Lupus

Honorary Master
Yeah, there have been a few sensational vaccine related articles on News24 recently, sad stories, but a little bit dramatic
Well they have to play to peoples fears, slowly as this virus goes on less and less people are being afraid of it.