Heavily-armed robbers shot and killed

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
http://www.eyewitnessnews.co.za/articleprog.aspx?id=47527

It is believed up to five heavily-armed house robbers were killed on Wednesday after a stand-off with police in Devon on the East Rand.

Details are still vague and police are working to confirm what happened but it is believed a gang of 12 armed men simultaneously robbed three homes in the area on Wednesday.

It is alleged a young boy managed to escape from one of the homes and alerted the police, who lay in wait for the gang to try and make its getaway.

One man who lives in the area said he was told six suspects were wounded by officers and at least five of the men were killed.

“I don’t know actually what happened in the homes itself but five robbers were shot dead. The people were armed with heavy caliber guns and AK47’s,” he said.

I heard this on 702 on the way home from work. Can't find more details about it.

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Woot! thats 5 good criminals :D

(thats some hectic arms tho, what where the cops using?)

zulgin

Expert Member
but who is supplying them with guns, they keep on comming with bigger and badder machine guns.

we have a shoot to kill policy, but not a death penalty. ai tog...

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
good news indeed, they got the guns from our gun running friend Robert McBride, he needs money don't he?

VioAdmin

Expert Member
They get the guns straight from the Government and the Police themselves. I hope a 6 cops were killed in the process.

VioAdmin

Expert Member
Lol I know my statement was a little...out of the "norm" but believe me, the Government and Police commit worse crimes daily to the average Human being(majority of people in the world are poor as hell) They only 'protect' the minority. BUT this could get my blood boiling so I'll just say, good job for stopping the crime in progress...

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Lol I know my statement was a little...out of the "norm" but believe me, the Government and Police commit worse crimes daily to the average Human being(majority of people in the world are poor as hell) They only 'protect' the minority. BUT this could get my blood boiling so I'll just say, good job for stopping the crime in progress...
those police might, but these officers have done their job, yet you want them dead?

Shayd

Expert Member
They get the guns straight from the Government and the Police themselves. I hope a 6 cops were killed in the process.

You bud are a special kind of D%$K. I for one cheer these heroes who have taken this garbage off our streets. Well done boys!

Alan

Honorary Master
Well done to the cops. Many don't appreciate the hazards these brave individuals face.

Perhaps if more was done to show our apprecition there would not be as much police corruption.

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Sick :(

While still at it, can they pass by your house and wipe you off the face of the earth as well?

Well done to those brave cops... it's a jungle out there.

Last edited:

VioAdmin

Expert Member
You bud are a special kind of D%$K. I for one cheer these heroes who have taken this garbage off our streets. Well done boys!

lol, Heroes in your world, but to the majority, the street kids...the ones who can't afford internet, the ones dying of HIV in the hood. Yet they claim to represent 'the people' If you go to the slums and take a poll of what they think of the Police, more than half would say they don't like them because of x, y, z,...because they don't patrol those areas, they don't stop the real crimes like rape, kidnapping in the SLUMS(where the majority of 'THE PEOPLE' actually are...

I don't blame most of you here who support and look at cops as Heroes, I don't and I never will. Just another Organized Gang.

I am sure you have heard this term used before, "F*** the police". I am with that 121%. Out of every 10 cops, 2 try to actually do their job. The rest...

Alan

Honorary Master
lol, Heroes in your world, but to the majority, the street kids...the ones who can't afford internet, the ones dying of HIV in the hood. Yet they claim to represent 'the people' If you go to the slums and take a poll of what they think of the Police, more than half would say they don't like them because of x, y, z,...because they don't patrol those areas, they don't stop the real crimes like rape, kidnapping in the SLUMS(where the majority of 'THE PEOPLE' actually are...

I don't blame most of you here who support and look at cops as Heroes, I don't and I never will. Just another Organized Gang.

I am sure you have heard this term used before, "F*** the police". I am with that 121%. Out of every 10 cops, 2 try to actually do their job. The rest...

Do they they infringe on your criminal activities by any chance?

dj_jyno

Expert Member
Out of every 10 cops, 2 try to actually do their job.
By saying you hope cops were killed, you do know that you're implying that you wanted the 2/10 that do their jobs dead. If government paid police officers a decent salary they might not be tempted to be corrupt / lazy / whatever.

VioAdmin

Expert Member
Do they they infringe on your criminal activities by any chance?

Lol, I will NOT answer that, I don't believe in another man's commandments(law). ;) But seriously, if you want to say that, what do you define as 'criminal activity?' because a lot of people are in jail for things I would not define as criminal activity. Do you know the majority of people in Jail are in there for non violent offenses? A lot of them are in jail for smoking/selling Marijuana, again in a NON-VIOLENT manner. That a lone is f'd up in my opinion.

By saying you hope cops were killed, you do know that you're implying that you wanted the 2/10 that do their jobs dead. If government paid police officers a decent salary they might not be tempted to be corrupt / lazy / whatever.

Well because cops are looked as heroes because they have signed up for Government. Just because you are a cop doesn't make you less sinful than the guy next door.

But yes, if the government would take some of those stolen funds from the Poor(once again the majority of this world) and pay the police some more maybe the police would return the favor and patrol the slums etc. I mean tell me this. Why doesn't the government send someone to go pick up trash in the Slums but they clean up the streets of Cape Town per the minute, answer, M-O-N-E-Y. They don't do their job because they want to be nice, it's all for the dollar.

Last edited:

Shayd

Expert Member
Yup the cops are in it for the "heaps" of cash and the evil "man" uses the cops to keep the poor in control. Before the police forces existed we all got along and nobody was poor or downtrodden.

/Buys XXXL tinfoil hat/

Mars

Honorary Master

Lol, I will NOT answer that, I don't believe in another man's commandments(law). ;) But seriously, if you want to say that, what do you define as 'criminal activity?' because a lot of people are in jail for things I would not define as criminal activity. Do you know the majority of people in Jail are in there for non violent offenses? A lot of them are in jail for smoking/selling Marijuana, again in a NON-VIOLENT manner. That a lone is f'd up in my opinion.

Well because cops are looked as heroes because they have signed up for Government. Just because you are a cop doesn't make you less sinful than the guy next door.

But yes, if the government would take some of those stolen funds from the Poor(once again the majority of this world) and pay the police some more maybe the police would return the favor and patrol the slums etc. I mean tell me this. Why doesn't the government send someone to go pick up trash in the Slums but they clean up the streets of Cape Town per the minute, answer, M-O-N-E-Y. They don't do their job because they want to be nice, it's all for the dollar.

Do your parents know youre on the internet? Go and grow up a little. Maybe in a couple of years when you hit thirteen you might have something worthwhile to add to the world.