Help me find where I can get this

Colin62

Executive Member
Haha he is pretty well trained, will sit and wait, lie down, come to the heel, do a send away, do jumps, weave etc. regardless though I weighed him with me :p but I do not doubt that I could ask him to sit on the scale and wait
I can't weigh my puppy - she won't sit still on the scale, and probably won't fit on the scale either. And I can't weigh us together because we're over the scale's maximum weight already. She's around 30-35kg at the moment, and should top out at about 60kg.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I can't weigh my puppy - she won't sit still on the scale, and probably won't fit on the scale either. And I can't weigh us together because we're over the scale's maximum weight already. She's around 30-35kg at the moment, and should top out at about 60kg.
Yes, but your puppy is horribly un-coordinated... she couldn't stand on the scale for too long anyway :p

Colin62

Executive Member
Yes, but your puppy is horribly un-coordinated... she couldn't stand on the scale for too long anyway :p
Hey, she might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but you've got to admit she's decorative. :)

D3x!

Banned
what dog?

patrick

Expert Member
That looks like a really cool way to build things quickly. What glue do you use in the joins?

TEXTILE GUY

Executive Member
half inch or 1 inch?

Have you considered the banner guys, they make hardware with these types of fittings. (Zimstone, Yesman and the like)

Or try Gelmar - it may be something they stock for kitchens and the like.

Or, combine a T with an elbow?

D3x!

Banned
half inch or 1 inch?

Have you considered the banner guys, they make hardware with these types of fittings. (Zimstone, Yesman and the like)

Or try Gelmar - it may be something they stock for kitchens and the like.

Or, combine a T with an elbow?
yeah a t with an elbow is my option 1 diagram, think i am going to have to go with this, it just isnt as nice

Nanfeishen

Executive Member

D3x!

Banned
nice, yeah those first ones is exactly my plan, i am going to adapt it to my option 1 diagram though. i dont like that last option, i want a hammock style bed made of shade mesh so that i can spray it off outside

PVC-Connectors

Hi all,

does anybody know where one could buy this locally? preferabbly on the east rand or online.

it is a 3 way pvc joint, doesnt have a common use so i cannot get them at builders etc.

TIA
I'm pretty sure your project is done and dusted, but if anyone else is looking for a local supply of these 3 way PVC connectors you can get the 20mm, 25mm and 32mm fittings from pvcconnectors.co.za

Cheers