See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support
Thanks@barkhausen & @ordy - Billing/Account issues will and can only be best resolved in writing in principle and procedure.
Dealing with a large corporations like Vodacom similarly any other ones always follow the this system, there is NO SHORT cut.
We hope this info is value in resolving your billing issues.
- Email email@example.com with a properly constructed message clearly describing your account/billing issues.
- Your should now receive a response containing a extremely important Service Reference number.
- Allow them 7 business days to respond and rectify your issues.
- In the event you are NOT satisfied with their response then and only then send an email to ceo@Vodacom.co.za with your Service Reference number as first word in your subject line, the message has to be properly constructed clearly setting out your account/billing issues.
- Your problem now has a REASONABLE prospect of being resolved.
I reported it on HelloPeter. They didn't respond the 1st time, so I opened a new account & reported it again. It took over a week but I finally got a response! I've received a statement to say I'll get part of the money back (1/3/2021) - I'm giving up on the rest - fed up! I certainly won't ever get a Vodacom contract again.Nope, doesn't work.
They never respond.