Help needed for contact person in Vodacom Accounts dept.

barkhausen

I need to contact a senior person in Vodacom accounts dept to help with my screwed up account.

Can someone please supply contact person info whom I can communicate with regarding my problem.

Ivanr

Expert Member
@barkhausen & @ordy - Billing/Account issues will and can only be best resolved in writing in principle and procedure.
Dealing with a large corporations like Vodacom similarly any other ones always follow the this system, there is NO SHORT cut.
  1. Email customercare@vodacom.co.za with a properly constructed message clearly describing your account/billing issues.
  2. Your should now receive a response containing a extremely important Service Reference number.
  3. Allow them 7 business days to respond and rectify your issues.
  4. In the event you are NOT satisfied with their response then and only then send an email to ceo@Vodacom.co.za with your Service Reference number as first word in your subject line, the message has to be properly constructed clearly setting out your account/billing issues.
  5. Your problem now has a REASONABLE prospect of being resolved.​
We hope this info is value in resolving your billing issues. :)

Last edited:

ordy

Thanks
@barkhausen & @ordy - Billing/Account issues will and can only be best resolved in writing in principle and procedure.
Dealing with a large corporations like Vodacom similarly any other ones always follow the this system, there is NO SHORT cut.
  1. Email customercare@vodacom.co.za with a properly constructed message clearly describing your account/billing issues.
  2. Your should now receive a response containing a extremely important Service Reference number.
  3. Allow them 7 business days to respond and rectify your issues.
  4. In the event you are NOT satisfied with their response then and only then send an email to ceo@Vodacom.co.za with your Service Reference number as first word in your subject line, the message has to be properly constructed clearly setting out your account/billing issues.
  5. Your problem now has a REASONABLE prospect of being resolved.​
We hope this info is value in resolving your billing issues. :)
Thanks

ordy

Nope, doesn't work.
They never respond.
I reported it on HelloPeter. They didn't respond the 1st time, so I opened a new account & reported it again. It took over a week but I finally got a response! I've received a statement to say I'll get part of the money back (1/3/2021) - I'm giving up on the rest - fed up! I certainly won't ever get a Vodacom contract again.

Good luck!

ordy

Well, I've been suckered once again!

When I received the Vodacom statement 3 weeks ago with a Credit No and amount I actually believed that I would get some money back. I just got my bank statement - no more Vodacom debits, but no credit either. The Vodacom statement was just another lie!