Help to grow an inclusive economy - Ramaphosa tells white South Africans

semaphore

Honorary Master
Whilst the ANC government is filled with people that considers business to be the enemy this country's decline will continue.

Fix your government Cyril. Grow a spine.
Sorry that’s colonist, anti-revolutionary ideology.

Matt91

Expert Member
If you actually wanted an answer I would have but you didn't

Whitey here.

I'd like an answer please kind sir, I am not being snarky or facetious.

Thank you, have a lovely day.

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
"Our people have been patient forever and a day… they have been waiting for solutions. I am saying let us work together... "

Man, if I sat at home and waited for that opportunity, my mother's pension wouldn't be going as far as it is.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
"Our people have been patient forever and a day… they have been waiting for solutions. I am saying let us work together... "

Man, if I sat at home and waited for that opportunity, my mother's pension wouldn't be going as far as it is.
If only sitting and waiting for solutions could churn out code, I'll be taking the day off and having a good (inclusive) braai and drink.

randomcat

Expert Member
Money doesn't give a flying fook what colour you are. When will people get this right. It's knowledge of the system that gets you to the top. That's why people who win or get a lot of money fast lose it fast.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Money doesn't give a flying fook what colour you are. When will people get this right. It's knowledge of the system that gets you to the top. That's why people who win or get a lot of money fast lose it fast.
Lies! The system automatically brings you to the top if you are white - Ramapoes

EADC

Executive Member
Whitey here.

I'd like an answer please kind sir, I am not being snarky or facetious.

Thank you, have a lovely day.

I can try and make it short I have done this many times on here. you also got to keep in mind I don't mean as in money.

If you think about the legacy of Apartheid and how the Majority of white people got more spend better resources than than most black people, access to the economy things like that so even if your family was poo you still had more and could achieve more you could get a better education you more than likely had educated parents.

Things like generational wealth passing on inheritance even something small helps and creates something not many had.

I look as this as I had to recognize I was in the small minority that had some privilege over others why I can make a success even having certain limitations.

Radorn

Man oh man!

Just yesterday I got a job in the UK and have been stressing if it is the correct thing to do (moving the family etc even though that is what we wanted)

Reading this just removed any doubt. Thanks Prez.