Help to set up Axxess card on an iPad

Migrant

I received an Axxess SIM card recently to set up on my iPad. Attracted by their low data rates. However, I’ve since discovered just how hopeless their customer service is. 5-6 emails, no response, I’ve waited for ages for technical ‘support’ to answer the phone, then eventually I’ve just hung up in frustration. It’s been a deeply exasperating experience. Nonetheless, I’m sure it’s a simple process. Can anyone here please advise what to do to get set up (yes, my account is paid up to date) on my iPad?? Axxess cards are basically MTN cards so maybe the APN? settings are the same. I’m facing the same frustration with an Axxess card as second card in a Huawei P10 Lite smartphone. Sadly, “No Access from Axxess”!

chrismine

I received an Axxess SIM card recently to set up on my iPad. Attracted by their low data rates. However, I’ve since discovered just how hopeless their customer service is. 5-6 emails, no response, I’ve waited for ages for technical ‘support’ to answer the phone, then eventually I’ve just hung up in frustration. It’s been a deeply exasperating experience. Nonetheless, I’m sure it’s a simple process. Can anyone here please advise what to do to get set up (yes, my account is paid up to date) on my iPad?? Axxess cards are basically MTN cards so maybe the APN? settings are the same. I’m facing the same frustration with an Axxess card as second card in a Huawei P10 Lite smartphone. Sadly, “No Access from Axxess”!
Change APN to axxess. Have done for client. No user or password. You may need to create a profile. Cannot remember unfortunately.