Help with boot loop alcatel tablet

kronoSX

Honorary Master
Yes i bought this cheap tablet for 1200 to use it during loadshedding when the laptop is not around.This is my story...its a sad story cause the tablet is 2 weeks old.
I unlocked the bootloader using fastboot, this command; fastboot flashing unlock I had downloaded the phone's firmware (alcatel 9009g and patched the boot.img using magisk I then flashed the boot with the magisk_patched_boot.img using fastboot;

fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img

After flashing it, the phone has not been booting, it displays the message below:

Orange state- this device can't be trusted as it is unlocked. Reboot in 5 sec and reboot

then it goes off, and on again.... this has been repeating itself over and over

I was requesting if there is a way, I can bring back the phone and root it with no issues state- this device can't be trusted as it is unlocked. Reboot in 5 sec and reboot

then it goes off, and on again.... this has been repeating itself over and over and the battery does not charge,No recovery and no fastboot key combos work no more.

Any idea on how to fix please?

kronoSX

Honorary Master
the phone cant go into any mode.i even tried the python bypass method.I can connect but that also failed

Attachments

• boot me.JPG
    boot me.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 19

MeestaR

Expert Member
I'm afraid I cannot be of assistance anymore...
You can maybe look at MTKTools, but I don't have any experience there, wrt MTK flashing and stuff. I only worked with Qualcomm based Android devices before.

kronoSX

Honorary Master
Ok i could not fix it so i packed it in its packaging and took it back to incredible corruption shop.They will send it away to the agents to fix.