Help with email conundrum....

Good morning.

Firstly thanks to all for the forum discussions and information. Very interesting and insightful.

Some help and advise please. Hetzner's new pricing model has made look for possible other options.

I have a Office 365 Personal subscription. Almost exclusively for the 1TB storage which is being used. Also a outlook.com address I use for daily newsletters and other not to important emails.

I want to keeping my .co.za and .com domain at Hetzner but point them else ware.

Can I point a .co.za, with a small single page www site, and a .com domain with mail boxes to outlook.com and then on to Thunderbird for desktop usage but keep an IMAP setup back with outlook.com? The domain email addresses would need to be continued?????????

Or is there a better way. I want to try not pay for a hosting / email package somewhere when I could perhaps do this with the MS suite?

Many thanks.

ScorpioZA

If your question is if you can point a domain to a different web host/email host, yes. Just change MX records to mail host and the www to the webhost.

If you are asking to have mailboxes on same domain with different email hosts, I don't think so.

Thanks. That may be the best way of putting this. One primary domain hosting with a second pointed at it. .

Then two domain mail boxes on a single domain. ??