Her daughters got in the way of her sex and partying, so she killed them

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Article
London - A sex-obsessed mother was on Thursday convicted of suffocating her two daughters less than three weeks apart after they "got in the way" of her sordid lifestyle.

A jury took less than six hours to find Louise Porton, 23, guilty of murdering three-year-old Lexi Draper, before targeting her 16-month-old sister Scarlett Vaughan just 18 days later.

The part-time model blinked but showed little emotion as she was told she faced a life term when she is sentenced today.

The four-week trial heard Porton, who offered men she met online nude photographs or sex for cash, had tried to kill Lexi twice before succeeding in January 2018.

R13...

Honorary Master
She'd best pray there are make warders at the prison she's sent. Then she can have all the sex she craves. Though it sounds like she was doing it for money more than enjoyment

dj2381

Expert Member
Who the hell would want to shag that cave dweller? I sometimes wish people would suffer the same punishment as their victims, pity they get to just sit in prison.

Bewlen

This is evil in its purest form. Very sad, RIP to the little ones.

lowriderza

Expert Member
Who the hell would want to shag that cave dweller? I sometimes wish people would suffer the same punishment as their victims, pity they get to just sit in prison.
British men ain't that pretty either. In my opinion worldwide we have only about 1% really beautiful people. The rest of us vary between plain looking and Fugly. Which is fine.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
British men ain't that pretty either. In my opinion worldwide we have only about 1% really beautiful people. The rest of us vary between plain looking and Fugly. Which is fine.
As part of the 1% crowd, I agree with you 100%...