Here are all the companies which Naspers owns

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Their investments lack a coherent strategy it's going to really hurt them long term as bigger players like Amazon and Google start to muscle in on their territory.

crackersa

Honorary Master
wow, tencent. i'm really enjoying the recent movies they put out.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Erm don't they also own Mr Delivery or is this just a list of main companies as I know Mr D belongs to Takealot who in turn answers to Napsters

Their investments lack a coherent strategy it's going to really hurt them long term as bigger players like Amazon and Google start to muscle in on their territory.
Our Govament will protect them seeing that Google and friends gonna have a struggle to get BEE cert. Know of some internationals thats avoiding SA purely because of BEE.

Last edited:

marine1

Honorary Master
Will try my best to avoid any of their companies, Multichoice mainly, they are basically the mafia, the same as certain Telcos

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
Ditched OLX and DSTV because it is crap. Only interaction I have had with them up to now is via Takealot. Will now reconsider using them too.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
wow, tencent. i'm really enjoying the recent movies they put out.
It would be nice to get a potential list of providers of movies etc which is legal to make use of! This is the likes of Showmax, Netflix etc.