Here is how the ANC sent encrypted messages in the fight against apartheid

Mekon

Expert Member
5 digit codes as well as 3 digit codes were used by SWAPO, FAPA, FAPLA, TGFA etc in those days as well. SWAPO used morse code as well. I was in Signals in the army and we used to decode this stuff.

All seems pretty pointless now.

Swa

Honorary Master
Yet today they can't even pass maths.

Isn't it ironic how 20 years later we are doing the same to beat the current government?

BlackMamba

Expert Member

Isn't it ironic how 20 years later we are doing the same to beat the current government?

Are you even willing to help your country be better or you just whine whine like a kid who ate a sour candy. Why this negative, yes the current government sucks but would you prefer the old one and we swap you be the oppressed and we (they) be the oppressor.

Swa

Honorary Master
Are you even willing to help your country be better or you just whine whine like a kid who ate a sour candy. Why this negative, yes the current government sucks but would you prefer the old one and we swap you be the oppressed and we (they) be the oppressor.
Wake up and smell the coffee. The current government is the oppressor and some of us don't just whine but actually want to make the country a better place.

dunkyd

Executive Member
Here is the problem....fighting each other instead of pulling together.
Just like political parties :eek:

zizo911

Executive Member

They?
I can assure I will be able to pass maths...

Drunkard #1

Expert Member

"They" aren't in any of the photos, so I'm assuming that is was foreign cANCer sympathisers who did all the heavy lifting.

No, I don't... please elaborate.

Elaborate please. I would like to know who "they" are.

Nope - I'm also waiting to hear...

Please enlighten us who you're referring to.

You lefty liberals really do like the stupid act. Maybe it's not an act...

I'd assume he's speaking about the race group with an average IQ hovering around 77.

diabolus

Executive Member
Why are people dodging this? "They" = the ANC cadres . Those that sits in government and have not worked a single day in the last 20 years, those that has been looting and stealing tax payer money and generating money for their family and 'cadres' instead of governing . They = The chiefs that sit on top without any idea how to run a country.

It's not a race thing, i'd probably go as far as saying it is a tribal thing nowadays....

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Why are people dodging this? "They" = the ANC cadres . Those that sits in government and have not worked a single day in the last 20 years, those that has been looting and stealing tax payer money and generating money for their family and 'cadres' instead of governing . They = The chiefs that sit on top without any idea how to run a country.

It's not a race thing, i'd probably go as far as saying it is a tribal thing nowadays....

Yeah, as if the idiots asking 'Who' really had no clue. :rolleyes: