Here is the official petrol price for September – including a surprise levy

Creag

The Boar's Rock
4f71a594aae39e7416f75d23a341af0918e1aef3.gif

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
So the price of food going up because pump dudes want an increase is fair? I promise you its not only the pump dudes getting more, cadres will also coin some additional R from VAT.
There is a pandemic
We're all in this together
Thank you for paying your taxes
:thumbsup:

Pineapple Smurf

It's about time someone steps up and be more than harsh. Infact, we need a militia group to eradicate the entire government.
Wife burn your dinner?
Please don't be so harsh
We're in a pandemic
And we are all in this together
Love you
:thumbsup:

Creag

The Boar's Rock
I just realised I have 80 kms left in my tank. To stretch that or put in increments of R50 :unsure:

cr@zydude

Executive Member
So the price of food going up because pump dudes want an increase is fair? I promise you its not only the pump dudes getting more, cadres will also coin some additional R from VAT.

Diesel prices are going down, and I think that diesel has a far bigger part to play on food costs than petrol.

grok

Honorary Master
This increase is necessary to accommodate the wage increases of pump attendants, cashiers and administrative staff at service stations, he said.

Has anyone asked Gwede how come those of guaranteed/regulated income are getting increases during the pandemic while others are losing their jobs?

The Trutherizer

Executive Member
So for every kak job we need an extra levy to give them an increase ?
The levy is something else. The 5.7c is just a margin increase in the recommended retail price. It's on top of the 8.78 c/l increase in the slate levy. Although I can't be bothered to determine if the slate levy made up a part of the pricing already before 1 Sept.

Pineapple Smurf

Ive said it before
Say it again

Make petrol R30 a litre and scrap personal income tax

Vote for me in the next elections, If I am president this will happen, screw the taxi industry that pays zero income tax.

Oh, I will also ban pineapples, I never wanna see another one in my entire life again !!!!

BuckRogers

Ive said it before
Say it again

Make petrol R30 a litre and scrap personal income tax

Vote for me in the next elections, If I am president this will happen, screw the taxi industry that pays zero income tax.

Oh, I will also ban pineapples, I never wanna see another one in my entire life again !!!!
No, I drive a 5.0 V8. Don't give them ideas.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
No need to tip the pump-jockeys anymore then since you now tip them for every litre pumped.

PaulMurkin

Let me get this straight... how the heck is this levy going to be given to the attendants. Most of them, well all of them are normal salaried employees working for the owner of the petrol station.

No sir, this is just another fresh round of oinking for the ANC cadres