Here is where South Africa’s racists chat online

Grimster101

Pathetic. All this hate only keeps the flames going. People never learn do they. Unless we all learn to get along, we're never going to be able to build this country up into what it should be.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Pathetic. All this hate only keeps the flames going. People never learn do they. Unless we all learn to get along, we're never going to be able to build this country up into what it should be.
Stormfront is an international white supremacist site per se, its not only south africans that hang out there.

Stevi

Expert Member
+34 trillion

LCBXX

Honorary Master
There is thing I always say: People who are meant to be together always find similar ways to discover each other.

grok

Honorary Master
To be fair, it's the ANC who doesn't want the racism scar to heal.

How else but to make white people the boogeyman are they going to stay in power?

porchrat

Honorary Master
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we shared some members with that site....
I doubt we have anyone even close to that bad on this site. Those people on Stormfront are packed with blind hatred.

VernD

Executive Member
What? They only discovered now that there's a South African sub-forum on Stormfront?

We've been having it for years already; it's one of my go-to sites for entertainment.

Kilgore_Trout_Redux

Executive Member
The content Vlamme creates on Stormfront forums includes posts with headlines such as “Crowd hacks cattle after truck overturns”, “Boereoorlog standbeeld aan die brand (Boer War statue set alight)” and “Whites in South Africa granted asylum in Canada”.
Erm, is this what everyone is so excited about?

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Oh, I thought they were chatting on News24..
LOL I expected that when i read the headline

I wonder why Anonymous doesn't do more to this site.

On another note, its amusing how torrent sites get shut down but filth such as Stormfront has been at the name URL for 15 years, I guess money talks...

Grasmuis

And again played the race card, only white supremacist websites on the article.

skimread

Executive Member
And again played the race card, only white supremacist websites on the article.
Article mentions 500 murders associated with that website, none in SA but in SA racist murders are committed mostly against whites and foreigners (xenophobia).

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
On another note, its amusing how torrent sites get shut down but filth such as Stormfront has been at the name URL for 15 years, I guess money talks...
Not as loudly as the First Amendment. :eek:

Viva

Expert Member
One such supporter is Stormfront forum member Vlamme (Flames in Afrikaans), who has been active on the site since 2008. To date, Vlamme has generated some 3 318 posts.

The content Vlamme creates on Stormfront forums includes posts with headlines such as “Crowd hacks cattle after truck overturns”, “Boereoorlog standbeeld aan die brand (Boer War statue set alight)” and “Whites in South Africa granted asylum in Canada”.
I thought the post below was quite a bit worse than any of those headlines..

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...-apartheid?p=15622964&viewfull=1#post15622964