Here is where South Africa’s racists chat online

Necropolis

Executive Member
LOL I expected that when i read the headline

I wonder why Anonymous doesn't do more to this site.

On another note, its amusing how torrent sites get shut down but filth such as Stormfront has been at the name URL for 15 years, I guess money talks...

While the website might not necessarily be above board morally it is certainly not illegal.

Sure there may have been members there that went on to commit atrocious acts - but the same can be said for the likes of FaceBook and Twitter - should they too be shut down?

Vice

Expert Member
Level headed(ness) is a key ingredient for success and longevity in SA and other parts of the racist world, I find. Do unto others...

Knyro

PhD in Everything
I doubt we have anyone even close to that bad on this site. Those people on Stormfront are packed with blind hatred.

We've probably got clones that were banned before and toned it down to not get banned again. We've probably got people from /pol/ as well.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Stormfront is an international white supremacist site per se, its not only south africans that hang out there.

It's a US Neo-Nazi site. Also note the article is intellectually dishonest, disingenuous or maybe ignorant. In all cases it looks bad for M&G.

The article cites "close to 100" murders based in the US as evidence of South Africans being linked to what--- hate crimes? What's the relevance beyond - yes some thugs used a large Neo-Nazi site and yes other racist inclined posters use it too? What is the scientific conclusion here? There is none. There are no 100 murders in SA committed by SA users of that site in SA or even US? (And murders in the US are US authorities problem anyway.)

Secondly the source is biased. Southern Poverty Law Centre is not a centrist organisation but an activist organisation with an agenda and that is a left wing agenda and here it's to draw tenuous conclusions between South Africans and US based hate criminals. "Look 'close to' 100 murders in US and presence of posters claiming to be South Africans, ergo South Africans are bad and SA intel must pay attention to this hate group." They have domestic reasons for this and M&G wants to do ??? I dunno. In a climate of Mugabe nearby and how he is admired by some of our own, and "Shoot the Boer" and so on, is this really helpful for SA? To further this caricature of whites - especially Afrikaaners being racist, and not just racist but in some insinuated way - responsible for "close to" 100 murders in the US.

Also we have no evidence any of these posters are really South African. That's like saying the recent murderer of black parishioners in a US historically black church was South African because he had the old SA flag in one of his photos.

Maybe the ANC are just more honest. if M&G were a party, I'd rather vote for the ANC, at least they're more honest productive. If M&G represents DA thinking, I'll vote ANC.

Should SA intelligence monitor such sites? I bet the FBI already does, and I bet at least some posters are police. And to be honest should we be taking advice from the Southern "Poverty" Law Centre in SA, an organisation which is foreign and out of touch with what plagues most (especially black) South Africans which are murder, violent crime, rape and child abuse.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Article mentions 500 murders associated with that website, none in SA but in SA racist murders are committed mostly against whites and foreigners (xenophobia).

In its 2014 report, the Southern Poverty Law Centre says registered users of Stormfront have been “disproportionately responsible for some of the most lethal hate crimes and mass killings since the site was put up in 1995. In the past five years alone, Stormfront members have murdered close to 100 people.”

And they also link Breivik and his 69 murders in that figure, I think.

Also if 500- where did you get that -- that means SA based racists are not very dangerous at all, compared to their brethren in US and Norway. 0 SA based racist murders tied to that site. Or maybe SA based racists who murder people hang out elsewhere - then what the heck is that article about M&G? Now any would be racists know about that hate site and can join it.... well done M&G you stupid dscks. Maybe post some ISIS websites next....you know.

Let FBI monitor that site, we can monitor the murder, rape and child abuse in SA.

Last edited:

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
LOL I expected that when i read the headline

I wonder why Anonymous doesn't do more to this site.

On another note, its amusing how torrent sites get shut down but filth such as Stormfront has been at the name URL for 15 years, I guess money talks...

Freedom of speech in USA. Copyright infringement is not part of Freedom of speech. But get these SF dscks to share warez and they'll shut them down.

Remember USA has strong freedom of speech protections, Tpex.

And heck even in Germany exist Nazi groups. Skinheads also march with signs. Then again EUrope also has "Antifa" which are Neo-Nazi LEFT wing thugs. (Never mind that Italian Fascists were left wingers.)

In fact you may wonder why a foreign hate cite is sited which has ZERO link with violence of racist type in SA, when you know, our own News24 is loaded with racist commentary. Heck even MyBB has racist type posts now and again. Hmmmmm????

Last edited:

adamr

Executive Member
Just been on that site and I reckon... And sadly so that there are more racist bigots on this forum

We still have a hell of a long way to go ... Maybe the generation after the current will be less critical of people's skin colour

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
We still have a hell of a long way to go ... Maybe the generation after the current will be less critical of people's skin colour

Do you really want to share with the world that you visited that site? You won't get me to click a link to visit that site, even with free APPZ, GAMEZ and WAREZ. :)

adamr

Executive Member
Curiosity ... After this article I really wanted to see what people had to say there ... Truth is I've seen worse on these forums ...

People should stop taking pity on themselves like they victims (which is pretty much what that site is about) ... **** is death, despair comes to every colour ... The world doesn't discriminate ...

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Curiosity ... After this article I really wanted to see what people had to say there ... Truth is I've seen worse on these forums ...

People should stop taking pity on themselves like they victims (which is pretty much what that site is about) ... **** is death, despair comes to every colour ... The world doesn't discriminate ...

It's Southern Poverty Law Center and M&G have an ideological ally they wish to cite. :) Just that. But because of such weaseling I would honestly find it more refreshing to read an ANC paper than the white liberal rags we find in SA. If this is what passes for honest journalism, I'm sorry.

The ANC need to take note. The same people who once supported Mandela and were "anti-NP" while enjoying the benefits of being white, now are turning on the ANC and black parties in SA. However, the ANC, EFF etc are aware of this.

Viva

Expert Member
What's the evidence this guy is South African and a member of the old privileged classes?

Anybody could post stuff, say go on a Black Panther forum and post anti-GOP stuff. Would that cut it?

What are you on about? Did I draw any conclusions as to the identity of the poster? All I know is that this was posted here on myBroadband. Did you even visit the link?