Here is where South Africa’s racists chat online

envo

Expert Member
You have a very strange conception of how genocides function....
Yea, call me naive on that front. I never experienced one, so wouldn't know. However, I would love it if racism could be rooted out that way, however, those very loud racists online (and offline) would start shutting the **** up when they see they're being targeted because they're racist.... which will then lead to (hopefully) less outbursts, less online bitching and moaning, and hopefully more peace since they can't be aggro in public or online anymore

envo

Expert Member
Fear not, they're still around. Like, how much racism do you need to have in you to be to make a comment like this :ROFL::D:ROFL:

lol

I think it's more of what people are used to? The first few coaches used to be "first class" where you paid more for better seating etc. Mostly whites can afford that, I guess that just got carried over from apartheid era? but it's lol to see it still happening

Crowley

Executive Member
lol

I think it's more of what people are used to? The first few coaches used to be "first class" where you paid more for better seating etc. Mostly whites can afford that, I guess that just got carried over from apartheid era? but it's lol to see it still happening
Or the first coaches stop closer to the stairs so you don't get trampled on your way to your car.

Whichever one blows your hair back.

Temujin

Honorary Master
Race is the curse on the human race
If not race it would be something else... eg tribalism, religion etc etc... always something, like minded people attract, will always be hate between groups, would be no different if everyone looked identical, people would be labelling 'ists', hating and killing each other /shrug

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
If not race it would be something else... eg tribalism, religion etc etc... always something, like minded people attract, will always be hate between groups, would be no different if everyone looked identical, people would be labelling 'ists', hating and killing each other /shrug
Based on your track record here I am well aware, as to where you sit, with this.

Temujin

Honorary Master
Based on your track record here I am well aware, as to where you sit, with this.
Yep, nuke the planet... humans are the problem, not race
ie, RaceHumanity is the curse on the human raceplanet

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
The most notorious killer associated with Stormfront is Anders Behring Breivik, who, in July 2011, triggered a bomb in Oslo, Norway, that claimed eight lives and injured hundreds. He proceeded to a youth work camp at Utøya Island and shot and killed 69 people, mostly teenagers.

“At the time of the killings, Breivik had been a registered member on Stormfront for almost three years,” the law centre report reads.

That's quite terrifying, that sites exist that fuel people like him.

Join

Bias Journalist said:
These are just some of the monikers used by South Africans on the white supremacist website Stormfront that has been linked to close on 100 hate-crime murders

You dont say...... well then, how about not being a bias journalist and also publish the websites and HATRED AND RACIST comments against whites (EFF, BLF, ANC, AFRICA). But highly doubt that is in your leftist reporting agenda.

konfab

Honorary Master
The most pragmatic advice that Du Toit offers is a social justice antidote to extremism. “I have a sense that one is more effective against extremism – particularly white extremism – by living the alternative confidently. By this I mean confidently living in a racially diverse and mixed society and economy,” Du Toit says.
:rolleyes:
This is the same social justice antidote that gives rise to the following?:
DPHUtYpWkAUr_K7.jpg

DPHUtYtWAAADI20.jpg

DPHUtX1X4AYpDPD.jpg

There is no clean solution to the problem. This guy's antidote would most likely push them further into the extreme. I think the least worst solution to the problem are communities like Orania where they have what they want and can't really hurt anyone.

EADC

Executive Member
:rolleyes:
This is the same social justice antidote that gives rise to the following?:
DPHUtYpWkAUr_K7.jpg

DPHUtYtWAAADI20.jpg

DPHUtX1X4AYpDPD.jpg

There is no clean solution to the problem. This guy's antidote would most likely push them further into the extreme. I think the least worst solution to the problem are communities like Orania where they have what they want and can't really hurt anyone.

Wait a second I thought white people cant be triggered by words? they just brush it off move on? you know like people keep saying others shold do.

konfab

Honorary Master
Wait a second I thought white people cant be triggered by words? they just brush it off move on? you know like people keep saying others shold do.
What do you mean by triggered? Getting PTSD?

I doubt it.
I would say they are more using them as evidence to discuss amongst themselves that society is indeed biased against white people and that they need to do something about it.