Hetzner South Africa re-brands to Xneelo

scud

Now I get it, it’s Xhosa
The “X” you pronounce with a click

mk1

Expert Member
WTF were they thinking? Did they task a 5 year old to choose their new name?

Afrihost-Gian

Afrihost CEO
Company Rep
I wish xneelo all the absolute best! Xneelo is a great company and I have the utmost respect for Hans. A great guy and a remarkable company. All the best for the future with your new brand!

Napalm2880

Expert Member
You'd think so, but I'm sceptical any of that took place. The quality of the new brand makes me assume it was a product of the dreaded HiPPO. Highest Paid Person's Opinion.
and employee bonuses get sponged up by an expensive and unnecessary re-brand.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I wish xneelo all the absolute best! Xneelo is a great company and I have the utmost respect for Hans. A great guy and a remarkable company. All the best for the future with your new brand!
Your next April Fools has been handed to you on a platter.

Emails and SMSes to all customers: "Afrihost is now dtraapra, from the latin phrase ad astra per aspera, which means through adversity to the stars."

rwenzori

Honorary Master

Whoever Hans is he must be brain dead to have approved this name change.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Your next April Fools has been handed to you on a platter.

Emails and SMSes to all customers: "Afrihost is now dtraapra, from the latin phrase ad astra per aspera, which means through adversity to the stars."

daneza

Well I wouldn't like to be the one facing all of this negativity after making a bold move like this, so all the best to them. Their service is what counts.