Hey, Big Spender

kingmonty

Expert Member
I suppose the real question is what the **** does an MEC need a credit card with a limit of R400k for?

KillerX

Expert Member
Another fine south african example of corruption. "Their people" go hungry while the guys at the top are living lifestyles of absolutely luxury.

trek_mambo

And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.

kingmonty

Expert Member
And I wonder if you fools understand this countries economy which is controlled by Europeans whilst the puppet ANC government takes all the criticism. You fools are deluded... btw credit means debt, that means Mr MEC will have to pay the European bank back in interest. Simple as that.
What are you on about? How about serving a side of sources with your main dish?

Nick333

Honorary Master
I'm beginning to see why you're so popular.

You do realise that he didn't use his own credit card he used a government credit card and isn't liable for paying any interest or any payments at all on said card. It gets paid for by the government using tax money.
So I guess the European bank gets rich off us, the evil bastards.

StrongTurd

Expert Member
* StrongTurd shines his torch into Mambo's ear to double-check if there's a brain inside his cranium *

Toko

Me thinks ST will have to look real hard and even then he might not find anything

chiskop

Executive Member
:eek: Astounding. :D

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Its breathtaking really....

The complete lack of any connection with reality. :D

Sneeky

Honorary Master
It's the Breeetisshhhhh,,, Bwahahahahahaha

Funny people in this country.