Hey guys. Please vote for my pic :)

I am Penguin

Executive Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
7,715
Vote many times over. Disconect modem, get new IP, fill in any name and same "name"@google.com, vote. Repeat 200 times.
 

Calico182

Expert Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
1,002
Im thinking more along the lines of you get 20% and the voters share the other 80% :D

If you will send me the 80% i will make sure everyone gets their fair share :)
let's discuss this further after i win :)
 

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
18,062
ok, only 5 minutes left of voting. please vote for my pic http://bit.ly/164QV2 (top right), or the bunny gets it. i'm serious :/

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
/shoots bunny, makes stew, surves to everyone :D

Sorry dude. I voted once and then again with thre registration, good luck anyway
 
Top