Hi, Rain. I've been trying to buy your R250 4G sim, but the system says my ID has already been registered, and yet, it says my email is "not found"

AnthonySamkelo

Hi, Rain. I've been trying to buy your R250 4G sim, but the system says my ID has already been registered, and yet, when I try to log in, it says my email is "not found". This happened after I spoke to a representative who was offering to help me
complete a payment for an order I had initiated earlier.

Kiemo

Expert Member
Hi, Rain. I've been trying to buy your R250 4G sim, but the system says my ID has already been registered, and yet, when I try to log in, it says my email is "not found". This happened after I spoke to a representative who was offering to help me
a representative ? Sounds doggy

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Morning @AnthonySamkelo

Please send me a private message with your email address, i will get to the bottom of this for you.

FrikkieSwag

Basically the universe saving you from a lot of pain and hardship ahead