Highest tech CEO salaries in South Africa

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Highest tech CEO salaries in SA

Following the release of Vodacom‘s annual report this week, BusinessTech takes a look at what the tech industries top executives have been paid for their work in the last financial year.

Naspers made some clever investment they own 37% of tencent which is worth $38 billion dollars as is the largest internet group after google and amazon while mail.ru is worth $4-5billion which they also own a large chunk of

While that's a fair bit I know a CEO of a (pty ltd) tech company that makes a fair bit more than that.

Nice going Craig and Robbie, I guess now that Altron and Altech merged you'll have to battle it out for the millions...

So, Koos Bekker made almost R3000million? The others are small fish. He made more in a year than an average bachelors/masters degree holder would make in 100 lifetimes.

So, Koos Bekker made almost R3000million? The others are small fish. He made more in a year than an average bachelors/masters degree holder would make in 100 lifetimes.

Its all about wheeling and dealing and being able to do stuff that other's cant.

Unbalanced. No wonder labor are complaining they are getting shafted.

The middle class. We hate labour unions for they're all a bunch of commies, yet the ultra-rich make us sick and are unbalanced.

If I look at all the drivel coming out of Joosub and then at all my posts here on myBB I think somewhere I am missing a couple of million.

If the investors are willing to pay someone to that much to make them more money, why should be complain? If the fellows mentioned are worth that much, go for it!

Back