Hlaudi Motsoeneng is still an SABC employee

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
There just ain't no way of getting justice under the present government.
Cadres are a protected species.

grok

Honorary Master
Good I hope he gets treated like he treated others.

siraman

Expert Member
FFS!! In what position?He forfeited any other claims to any position at the SABC when he applied for the advertised COO position(which he unlawfully got) and it therefore stands that he must vacate the building immediately.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
FFS!! In what position?He forfeited any other claims to any position at the SABC when he applied for the advertised COO position(which he unlawfully got) and it therefore stands that he must vacate the building immediately.

Teaboy, earning a COO salary and getting to dictate everything.

He's a very competent teaboy you see.

Albert Broco

Banned
Anyway, here is my prediction...

Things will quiet down at the SABC for the next 3 years. After this we will hear the following:

1. Hlaudi worked his way from the bottom of the organization to the top.
2. Hlaudi got his degree issued from Unisa (something the ANC loves to do - give away free degrees from SA Universities)
3. He now has a valid degree and experience.

Hlaudi appointed as CEO. A year or two later, he will be promoted to Minister of Telecommunications, replacing FM.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Anyway, here is my prediction...

Things will quiet down at the SABC for the next 3 years. After this we will hear the following:

1. Hlaudi worked his way from the bottom of the organization to the top.
2. Hlaudi got his degree issued from Unisa (something the ANC loves to do - give away free degrees from SA Universities)
3. He now has a valid degree and experience.

Hlaudi appointed as CEO. A year or two later, he will be promoted to Minister of Telecommunications, replacing FM.

Saving this for posterity.

If it doesn't pan out this way in 5 years what can we expect you to do?

Thor

Honorary Master
He will still be in charge and will still get his salary. He will only be placed in some advisory role where they will say his position justifies the R2.5m salary.

That is what I thought, strip the title keep the benefits.

Sneeky

Honorary Master
My take is he will be offered something less, refuse and claim some labor dispute, then go to labor court and eventually settle with a golden handshake.

What should happen is he should simply be given notice today, services no longer required, thank you and good bye.

Sl8er

Executive Member
I just love how before the court cases these punks (the hlaudi's of the world -read anc cadres) can't keep their yaps closed for a second. All "they can't touch this" and "I'm invincible" outings in the media.

BUT...Once they get their asses handed to them in court, then suddenly their spokesperson has a job again...and they, themselves, are just completely missing. Not a fcking word...that is until (or if) the next round of defiance starts again.
:crylaugh: