Hlaudi Motsoeneng should not be punished for lying: SABC

TJ99

Honorary Master
Oh, yeah, 19 years ago. Wel la-dee-da. But I should be punished for policies my grandparents voted for BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN?

Get bent, SABC. Go eat a truck full of diseased donkey dicks.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Oh, yeah, 19 years ago. Wel la-dee-da. But I should be punished for policies my grandparents voted for BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN?

You think you're being punished, my grandparents weren't even here - but I must pay the price.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

How about having grandparents on one side who DIDN'T vote for the policies, and on the other side grandparents who weren't even here when the policies were implemented...

I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion that the SABC can get monumentally bent, as long as Hlaudi is employed at the SABC I will not watch the channels and I will not pay a TV License...

TJ99

Honorary Master
How about having grandparents on one side who DIDN'T vote for the policies, and on the other side grandparents who weren't even here when the policies were implemented...

I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion that the SABC can get monumentally bent, as long as Hlaudi is employed at the SABC I will not watch the channels and I will not pay a TV License...

I meant it figuratively, I'm sure my actual grandparents came from all over and had all kinds of different ideas. Just saying the gubmint/ANC is pretty quick to "forgive and forget" when it suits them but equally quick to bitch about history forever. This individual actually did wrong, not just someone with the same skin colour as him.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Fair enough :)

Its a frank conversation I had with the grandparents who were here and they categorically stated they didn't vote for the policies, they actually voted for the IFP or the PFP at the time...

gelid

Of course they can't punish him otherwise they might have to sort out everyone that has been lying regarding their qualifications and that might interrupt the gravy train.

Aghori

Honorary Master
So the message is that a lie has an expiry date then I presume? Now we must ascertain wha the timeframe is.

Musicmp3

This arsehole lied to get where is?
How can he be trusted again - especially his position.

He got there under false records. He is nothing more than a crooked fraudster earning a big salary he does not qualify for!

He needs to be removed and charged!

Galactica

Expert Member
Didn't the Board Chaiperson also lie about her qualifications? So it makes sense that she would say it was okay for Hlaudi to lie.

grok

Honorary Master
Didn't Zuma lie to parliament about who paid for Nkandla?
And the security cluster about a firepool which turned out to be a de-facto swimming pool after all?
We've said for a while now the ANC culture is one of lying, cheating & stealing.
The news abounds with stories on how the ANC rewards dishonesty & incompetence.
In fact, they seem to stand for everything that's the exact opposite of 'good' .. is it any wonder we're in such a mess?

Last edited:

djdallas

Sure! It was just a little white lie, right? Forgive him...
However, he is still reaping the benifits of the lie told 19 years ago! How much has that lie "earned" him to date?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the SABC COO position also require a matric? It would seem logical that it would. After all, they demanded one when he entered 19 years ago at the "bottom" of the organisation.

abandonallhope

Expert Member
Perhaps if he was a really nice guy and built the SABC into something decent, it could be conceived to extend a little leniency.

Alas, he is just another useless corrupt crony riding the gravy train, off with his head. (I wish lol)