Hollow Earth / Hollow Planets

crocopede

Interesting theory. That planets are hollow. If it was true it would have opened up an entirely new way of life.

Last edited:

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
What about them? Oh you mean the theory that the swirly goo inside generates magnetic fields.

Sure. Plausible.
Or the fact that you have an exterior plate and the interior plate spinning in the hollow model. Which could more easily explain that earth has 15degree deviation in its field. Or better yet, mercury with its 54degree deviation.
The sun also has a magnetosphere. Hollow sun theory ganna be a tough one to try sell.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I enjoy the hollow earth theory. Particular how Russian scientists who are less prone to peer pressure advocate the theory.
I will delve deeper into this topic soon but thought i would get it started.

To me personally the theory is sound which was introduced by Edmond Halley amongst other reputable scientists. What i find most curious is that unlike the BS of a flat earth theory is that there is no evidence to suggest that the earth and other planets are solid objects with molten cores. The molten core theory is just that. a Theory with no evident to back up the claims.

All based around the core generally accepted formula of gravity. But that in itself is flawed. If it was true then jupiter would be spinning slower than earth. Larger would mean slower and yet its the opposite.
Replace one theory with another theory?

RedViking

Nord of the South
You lol. What evidence do we have the earth has a molten core? Cause huisgenoot showed you an artistic rendering?

Why was it an artistic rendering and not a photo of the earth cut in half?
Whats the deepest we have gone into the crust? 12km.
The center is 3600km deep. That means we investigated 0.4% and yet so easily discredit it. Based off if 0.4% of confirmation
Same like evolution, big bang, flat earth etc.. . It starts with a scifi story and later turns into a scientific theory.

Although I like the idea of the earth looking like an Astro, it also makes for nice movies.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Same like evolution, big bang, flat earth etc.. . It starts with a scifi story and later turns into a scientific theory.

Although I like the idea of the earth looking like an Astro, it also makes for nice movies.
Checkmate :D jk

DIG015913_1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

RedViking

Nord of the South
Ok i get it. Your entire life you were exposed to a single theory. Why would a hollow planet make less sense to you?

Stop for one second. What actual evidence is therebyo support only the one model?

Or better yet. Read this book. Took me about 2.5 hours to finish. Short book
View attachment 649866
What does the story say is inside the hollow earth? Besides being hollow of course.

RedViking

Nord of the South
How else would you explain the mass of the earth unless there were a real lot of dinosaurs in the middle? Theyre heavy.
Do you always talk about your family like this? :p

Does mass = weight? Isn't gravity that gives it a weight? Sorry, I accidentally burned down the science class and the teacher.... Not my strongest point.( I did take geography, but we only worked with flat maps)

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Weight and mass are separate things. Unless you are a center of the earth living dinosaur. Then the rules of physics dont really need to apply.

Temujin

Executive Member
ffs everyone knows it can't be hollow... although, I suppose if the raptor hasn't eaten and had a poop recently, then that could technically count as hollow... wait a minute, wait a minute... the moon is actually the raptors poop /mind blown

gam3jaxx

Well not trying to be populist or to say how you have to define your world but the colonial science theory is that stuff sticks together because of some magic force called gravity, that should then mean that it fills from the center out. Bit difficult to fill from the outside in?