Hollow Earth / Hollow Planets

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
I hate it when keyboard warriors think they know more than scientists who dedicate their whole life on a topic which is based on thousands of man-hours of research and work...

Farking keyboard warriors. LOL. Tsek!

ShaunyCT

If they for go the Antarctic Treaty, then ALL our questions will be answered. In the mean time we all just theorised what could-be by looking at various evidence and theories from all types of information we receive.. ai :cautious:

Temujin

Executive Member
Hmm

And yet the moon rings like a bell during impacts and seizmic activity.

If it was solid and a dead rock why is there seizmic activity on it?

Its so weird how "education" forces a perspective most are incapable of shaking.
So, you also buy into the hollow moon/spaceship moon? And use the 'it rang like a bell when impacted so must be hollow'... fair enough. And so, the earth doesn't ring like a bell during impacts and seizmic activity. Check mate.;)

Ninja'd

A Djinn
I remember posting a thread about the hollow earth when I first joined and there was a site offering psychic tours to centre but can't find it now.

Temujin

Executive Member
These tours, we're they expensive?
I know a guy who knows a guy, can arrange one for you... R10k deposit. *Results may vary, no guarantees you'll remember the trip(just cos you can't remember going, doesn't mean you didn't go), deposit is non-refundable.

neoprema

Expert Member
Just as we have no picture of the Earth's core being solid, we also have no picture of the Earth's core being hollow - so both sides are just based on whatever logic can be deduced from other factors.

I prefer to let those with astrophysics degrees and similar who do thousands of experiments and investigations tell me what it is, less headache :)

Also just on my limited knowledge, if the Earth was hollow inside, whats to stop all the pressure from the top and the inner ring from collapsing into the hollow core?

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Just as we have no picture of the Earth's core being solid, we also have no picture of the Earth's core being hollow - so both sides are just based on whatever logic can be deduced from other factors.

I prefer to let those with astrophysics degrees and similar who do thousands of experiments and investigations tell me what it is, less headache :)

Also just on my limited knowledge, if the Earth was hollow inside, whats to stop all the pressure from the top and the inner ring from collapsing into the hollow core?
Magic?! :unsure:

rietrot

Honorary Master
For me it is less of a headache to just accept we don't know.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Hollow earth theory conflicts with flat earth theory. Which one is less wrong?

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Correct. And if you do a little reading you will find that both theories have scientific communities supporting it
Yah. It all depends on your interpretation of "scientific communities". LOL.

Proffessor Dumblesnore, with his "masters degree of hollow-theory":
tinf.png

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Correct. And if you do a little reading you will find that both theories have scientific communities supporting it
No...

One has a scientific community with evidence supporting it...

The other has a bunch of retards espousing nonsense...

You should learn the difference.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
You are no better that the flat earth nutjobs on this front.

You reference 2 scientists who died in the 1700's (so over 200 years ago).

There is extensive evidence about how our Earth is structured, you just choose to ignore it because it doesn't suit what you want. There is ZERO evidence to support a Hollow Earth or Moon...