Hollow Earth / Hollow Planets

Colin62

Executive Member
We are discussing hollow planets. Also i agree it moved on. And yet we are still stuck with a theory for gravity created in the 1600's
Adjusted and tweaked as science advanced over the years. Not a dead-end which lead nowhere like the hollow earth theory.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
We are discussing hollow planets. Also i agree it moved on. And yet we are still stuck with a theory for gravity created in the 1600's
Which has been adjusted, advanced and evidence added all the time.... Hollow any-planet has fsck all evidence and is a total dead-end only investigated by crackpots.

Temujin

Executive Member
And the moon isn't defined as a planet:giggle:
The theory of gravity has advanced in leap and bounds over the centuries... to a point we now have the ability detecting gravitational waves

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
I dunno hey

The millions of litres of oil we pump every day must come from somewhere.

Damn

Thinking about it, maybe the earth is kinda hollow by now

3WA

Executive Member

Geoff.D

Executive Member
Wh

why do you say the hollow earth theory is a dead end when its equally dead to the solid theory?

The main difference being crowd mentality. Have you bothered reading the actual theory behind either? Seizmic studies + gravity supporting both models.

As soon as i get time i can post the seizmic studies.
So when are you going to post the "evidence"?

/aside: I am more than convinced that somewhere in the bowels of the myBB database, there is a special school dedicated to mining for nuts and screwballs.

Or, there is only (there can only be one). Ponderer, is that you?

rietrot

Honorary Master
So when are you going to post the "evidence"?

/aside: I am more than convinced that somewhere in the bowels of the myBB database, there is a special school dedicated to mining for nuts and screwballs.

Or, there is only (there can only be one). Ponderer, is that you?
There is an entire book full of evidence, you can't deny/reject it just because you are too lazy to read it.

Colin62

Executive Member
There is an entire book full of evidence, you can't deny/reject it just because you are too lazy to read it.
There are thousands of books and peer-reviewed scientific papers on gravity and the nature of the planets, yet you deny/reject it just because you’re to lazy to read them and chose a nice book with big colour pictures instead.

Colin62

Executive Member
The earth could not possibly be hollow, it is flat you idiots.
We should lock the flat earthers in a room with the hollow earthers and when they’ve sorted their stuff out and found a winner, they can come out again. That way we don’t have to deal with two crowds of trollish morons. Or is that moronic trolls? Does it even matter?

Temujin

Executive Member
We should lock the flat earthers in a room with the hollow earthers and when they’ve sorted their stuff out and found a winner, they can come out again. That way we don’t have to deal with two crowds of trollish morons. Or is that moronic trolls? Does it even matter?
I discovered 'mud flooders' yesterday... please put them in there too.