Home affairs to address poor service delivery

Roo!

Expert Member
I have a colleague who has been attempting to get permanent residence here for 3 years with no success (he's French). They keep losing his file and no-one is accountable. So much for trying too import foreign professionals to fill the void left from the mass exodus!!!

bwana

MyBroadband
What does this *mean*? :confused:

Roo: they don't want foreign professionals, they want whoever gives them the best kickbacks...
I'll believe it when I see it

EDIT - I see Nod beat me to it - must have been while I was emboldening :D

Last edited:

bwana

MyBroadband
Close - bend over and grab your ankles. AKA the SA Ready Position

Alan

Honorary Master
Bureacracy at work. Can't fire the buggers. Might as well put them to work doing something that can't be fscked up, like licking stamps.
You underestimate their incompetence :eek:

Shame on you :eek: You should know better :rolleyes:

Albereth

Honorary Master
Well we had the parliament committee that oversees the escape from C Max reject that report - all we need now is the committee that oversees Home Affairs to reject whatever the chubby minister said with contempt too.

Funny how it's the skinny ministers that seem to do a reasonable job. Not saying they don't make gaffs - (saboteurs in the nuclear reactor, and anything Pahad says). The fat and happy are too lazy methinks.

Arko2

All the figures for tourism are wrong. The Dept. counted every foreigner as a tourist. So contract workers business partners coming for a meeting.
That gives a very big increase in the tourist numbers. It is the tourist industry
which uncovered it.

Roo!

Expert Member
It's not that they're incompetent, it's just that they're too busy with "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in ..." :D

BobbyMac

Expert Member
All the figures for tourism are wrong. The Dept. counted every foreigner as a tourist. So contract workers business partners coming for a meeting.
That gives a very big increase in the tourist numbers. It is the tourist industry
which uncovered it.
Any references for this?