Home Affairs years behind on plan to completely replace ID books

Still using my green ID book and will continue to so until I die
Also have mine. It's unfortunately torn apart. When signing for our home bond the lawyer secretary was not impressed. Apparently once the stitching is gone it is not considered valid anymore, or something to that effect.

Where did they get this picture. This looks like my ID that I lost in 2022 after a motorcycle accident. I recognize the plastic cover and the bends and tears in it.

@Daniel Puchert can I get my ID back please?
Screenshot_20240620_164616_Chrome.jpg

Also have mine. It's unfortunately torn apart. When signing for our home bond the lawyer secretary was not impressed. Apparently once the stitching is gone it is not considered valid anymore, or something to that effect.
I have been using my one page with my photo on for the last 10 years. All I have left of my green ID after going through the wash one to many times. Can barely even make out the photo. Everyone tells me it's not valid, but they all accept it and say "please try to go and renew" . Used it at banks, to vote, and to pick up my drivers

Edit: The photo is also falling out, can easily remove it and add a new one, but can't care less seeing everyone still accepts it

Back