Home invasion: Robbers threaten to roast child

ForceFate

Executive Member
https://www.iol.co.za/thepost/home-...2684069?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Durban - A Verulam family were left fearing for their lives earlier this week, after four suspects threatened to roast a 5 year old in the oven, during a home invasion.

The incident took place on January 9 before 9am.

According to Balram, the 4 suspects are believed to have gained entry into the old Inanda Road home through an open door.

"They held up the family, a domestic worker and a tiler who had been working at the home.

"One of the suspects is confirmed to have been armed with a silver 9mm handgun. The suspects demanded to be shown the safe and threatened to roast the 5 year old daughter of one of the victims in the oven if they failed to comply," he said

Solarion

Honorary Master
Catch them. Toss them in a cremation oven.

Better bite down on something, this is going to sting a little.

/slams door shut.

Solarion

Honorary Master
I don't understand what the problem is. We have plenty of these around Gauteng. Toss them in all of them. Make me authoritarian leader of SA and I'll throw anyone down who so much as even plans a robbery or rape let alone carries it out. I will wipe out every single last criminal right down to the guy that short changes you at the grocery store.

I don't understand what the problem is. We have plenty of these around Gauteng. Toss them in all of them. Make me authoritarian leader of SA and I'll throw anyone down who so much as even plans a robbery or rape let alone carries it out. I will wipe out every single last criminal right down to the guy that short changes you at the grocery store.

I see what you did there :D

You have my vote!

+rep