Hostking

zerofocus

Hi

I am in the market for a new host. I have been in contact with Hostking and I am quite happy with their support so far. What I am worried about though is how quickly they deal with real technical issues. Any comments on these guys? Am I making a mistake?

TIA

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
I ditched Afrihost for them.

The only concern I have is when there's a lot of different hosting packages on your account, it tends to get a bit deurmekaar with all the billing. They need to do a little bit more work on that.

My last ticket was resolved within 8 hours, over a weekend.

zerofocus

The only concern I have is when there's a lot of different hosting packages on your account, it tends to get a bit deurmekaar with all the billing. They need to do a little bit more work on that.

Thanks. I assume you have a reseller package?

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep

They should be able to consolidate your billing into one invoice and have you pay for multiple services in one go.
Not too sure if the OP has decided on a new host yet but if not we then take a look at our Windows Hosting packages
https://absolutehosting.co.za/hosting/windows-web-hosting/

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep
Not too sure if the OP has decided on a new host yet but if not we then take a look at our Windows Hosting packages
https://absolutehosting.co.za/hosting/windows-web-hosting/
That's cheap! Why is there a free SSL certificate on cPanel hosting and not Windows? I have a basic 3 page website needed mostly for compliance and this is the cheapest option I have found so far.[/QUOTE]Free ssl was introduced with SolidCP two versions back and its still a hit an miss when installing.