Hot 91.9 FM fires DJ Sasha Martinengo for calling Malema a monkey

Lupus

Honorary Master
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it in the racist way, which is pretty stupid in the first place. Is everyone forgetting we all evolved from apes and technically still are?
I also liked his morning show on 91.9, not sure who they will replace him with.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
I rather say nothing. Even commenting anything can land you in the SJW zoo.

In any case it's just dumb. When you are a DJ, and your income is directly proportional to your popularity with the general public, saying stuff like this is beyond stupid. You know the context of SA and the weight it carries.

But nope, say it anyway, then double-down on twitter. Enjoy your bank accounts getting klapped.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it in the racist way, which is pretty stupid in the first place. Is everyone forgetting we all evolved from apes and technically still are?
I also liked his morning show on 91.9, not sure who they will replace him with.

I'd agree with you to some extend. I doubt he meant it in a warped, racist way but it was a stupid thing to do given our race relations.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I'd agree with you to some extend. I doubt he meant it in a warped, racist way but it was a stupid thing to do given our race relations.

Why though? Because he said monkey? Perhaps he should've said something else, like twit, idiot, moron or something else? Monkey is actually a commonly used English word when referring to someone either being a bit doff or maybe monkeying around. It's only since the Penny Sparrow case that it's suddenly burst into this horrible word.
What next we can't call it a Capuchin monkey?

LCBXX

Honorary Master
The person who replied to this tweet: Literally a libtard.

It does seem that Western society is at the mercy of a minority of recreational outragers, to such an extent that people get fired as a precaution to avoid the SJW onslaught, which is not really an onslaught at all.

Also: Never, ever, apologise via social media.

Last edited:

skimread

Honorary Master
Never heard of Hot 91.9 and it's been since a while I've heard of Martinengo.
Last I head he was a presenter on internet Ballz radio but that was back in the day of the fake listener figures scandal

spiff

Executive Member
You don't stream radio? :unsure:

Easy way to discover the latest music.

I've got all the music I ever want to listen to - all on usb for both my cars / house / gyrocopter / media player / laptop / cell phone / mp3 player.

not to mention a few Tb's of music video's for my LCD tv / car DVD player.

so no I have no need to listen to or stream radio - thanx

ekske1

Executive Member
https://citizen.co.za/lifestyle/you...sasha-martinengo-for-calling-malema-a-monkey/

"Hot 91.9 FM has parted company with breakfast show host Sasha Martinengo after he called EFF leader Julius Malema a “monkey” live on air.
In a statement posted on Facebook, the radio station said that it had elected to remove Martinengo from all involvement with the radio station with immediate effect and issued an apology to Malema
."
safe-spaces.jpg

Lol @ the radio station apologising to that fascist loser Malema...he's said things far worse about white people. I guess his supporters are retards though and would probably invade the station and act violently.