Hotel owner found stabbed to death in his swimming pool

thechamp

Honorary Master
I would be surprised if at least one or all murderers are not illegal foreigners. Hotel and labour disputes, I know who are the people who don't play around if you take them for granted, but I won't say it, It will probably reveal itself in the coming days.

Reactions: ck1

abzo

Honorary Master
Unrelated to the murder but who else thinks the wife was unfaithful?

Jabulani22

Executive Member
I would be surprised if at least one or all murderers are not illegal foreigners. Hotel and labour disputes, I know who are the people who don't play around if you take them for granted, but I won't say it, It will probably reveal itself in the coming days.
Are you using my trademarked phrase ?
Time will tell and all derivatives thereof are trademarked by Jabulani pty llc ltd msnbc .

Neuk_

Expert Member
Its not really a female style?
We tend to use poison and things like that.
unless she was helped.

we claim to be equal but we are not as strong.
I shouldn't have, but I laughed :ROFL:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Why? You think locals are too lazy to commit murder? /s

Captain Beer

Executive Member
"foreigners" in Pofadder :ROFL:
Good luck trying to buy a pack of smokes there if you can't praat die tall.
The last time we passed through we had to pretty much use improvised sign language, my Afrikaans is verskriklik o_O

thechamp

Honorary Master
there's a few like chump that love to think the majority of crime is foreigners ..... that xenophobia shows often ;)
There's no scandal about it, but there's always people like you who will want to turn it into some xenophobia narrative.

Crime is committed by South Africans and foreigners living in South Africa, there's nothing untoward about suggesting that foreigners could be involved, it's not taboo, throwing xenophobia into everything that involves foreigners won't make anyone afraid to say it, give it a rest.