Hotel owner found stabbed to death in his swimming pool

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Its not really a female style?
We tend to use poison and things like that.
unless she was helped.

we claim to be equal but we are not as strong.
@Mila coming here with facts.....sexist.

But then moving on:

There was also the lady that used poison or something on 3 or 4 husbands

But then again, the Russians also love their poisons

Mila

Honorary Master
Meh... strangling is effort.. and power I do not have. Unless of course Caitlyn..

Poison lets them slowly suffer..
Or just shoot it if you want it done.

abzo

Honorary Master
Meh... strangling is effort.. and power I do not have. Unless of course Caitlyn..

Poison lets them slowly suffer..
Or just shoot it if you want it done.
Where do you get your poison? PM me.

zulucat

We had a break-in in our complex last week, one unit. They doubled up and we had another break in last night, two units. Now they just gonna keep on coming. I guess it is time to move again. These people are not even scared of the police or security.
Youre far too nice, if there is predictability to their acts, why don't you blow their brains out.
Somebody didn't like cleaning their room. :ROFL:
This is sad, maybe jokes man ... have a heart o_O

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Youre far too nice, if there is predictability to their acts, why don't you blow their brains out.
Unfortunately it is predictable that they will come, but the exact time and day is not exactly known, I know cause I have wasted many an early morning waiting for criminals to come via a route we know they use, then they do not pitch up again for weeks.

Craig

Honorary Master
Like I said, I don’t want to speculate on the murder or even think it’s related but I’m a very superficial person and that wife is too attractive to be with him without having something on the side. Maybe a foreigner, just to stay on topic.
I was going to call you people all manner of names as I was ready through thread because I couldn't understand how you could say these things. Until I saw that picture, holy hell, she is hot. I now understand where you people are coming from. It's still a bit uncalled for though until further information proves otherwise.